22nd January 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Age limitation Procedure to apply for the Group-I, II, III, IV examinations

I am 30years old man. Can i apply the group 2,3,4 exams.how to apply it?what is the age limit for it?

22nd January 2011, 03:43 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Age limitation Procedure to apply for the Group-I, II, III, IV examinations

Dear,

Age Limit for Group-I, II, III, IV examinations: - A candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age.

In Group-I, II, III, IV examinations, there will be a written examination of 300 marks of 3 hours duration which will be divided in two parts: -

1. General Knowledge (Degree Std.)
2. General Tamil / General English.

and, In second part candidates have the option to either attempt General Tamil or General English questions.

Both the parts will be of 150 marks each containing 100 questions each.

All the Best
22nd January 2011, 06:12 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Age limitation Procedure to apply for the Group-I, II, III, IV examinations

The eligibility for this exam are :

1.You must have a bachlor degree .

2. Your age is must in between 21 to 30yrs.

Ypu can apply this year if you have a bachler degree because you are under age for only this year only .After this year you can not apply for this exam.
22nd January 2011, 07:55 PM
srujanap

hi..........

the age limitations for all the groups in the general category is between 18 to 35 for all Group I,II,III,IV. there may be age relaxation chance for the sc/st people...........

hence your age is 30 you are eligible for the groups exam........

thank you...............
22nd January 2011, 11:27 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Age limitation Procedure to apply for the Group-I, II, III, IV examinations

Friend,
For TNPSC exams You must have graduation as your Educational background.And No age limits as such.

Depending upon your graduation status means which field you are in you can Write Group I, Group II and III , IV etc.

Group I is for Engineering Level students ... And other Groups are for other field.

Note:- The eligibility conditions for each and every examination will be published in Dailies along with the advertisement inviting applications for the concerned competitive examinations.

Availability of Application Forms will be around second week of November, 2010 and
Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application will be first week of February, 2011

For Latest announcments Click here

If any doubts still persists Contact details are

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Commercial Tax Annexure Building,
No.1 Greams Road,
Chennai-600006
TN INDIA
Phone: 044 - 28297584 to 28297586, 28297591-92
Fax: 044 - 28297769
E-mail: [email protected]

Good luck.
23rd January 2011, 09:36 PM
ratalalavanya

the age limit is 21-30 years for all the exams..........
24th January 2011, 07:45 AM
rahul_kumar066

The eligibilities for this exam are:
One must have a bachlor degree in any stream.
Your age is must in between 21 to 30yrs.
7th February 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

group to age limit?
10th February 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for group 2 exams
15th February 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

who is eligibility for write the group 1 exams
5th March 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 19 years old.can i write group III exam?
2nd April 2011, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
my age is 30.am i eligible to write group exams? what is the age limit? i am o.c category.please clearly explain age limit for all group exams.
16th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i am studying bsc mathematics final year in this year am i eligible for group2 exam?
25th July 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for tnpsc group 3&4 exam
20th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hai,i am 31years old i am oc .i am eligible to write what group exam?pls kindly advice me
6th December 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

iam 22, iam failed in degree examination can i apply this year group-1,2,3,4 exams . Is it compulsory to pass degree for application
24th January 2012, 11:32 AM
abhisek.sonu

Dear,

Age Limit for Group-I, II, III, IV examinations: - A candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age.

In Group-I, II, III, IV examinations, there will be a written examination of 300 marks of 3 hours duration which will be divided in two parts: -

1. General Knowledge (Degree Std.)
2. General Tamil / General English.

and, In second part candidates have the option to either attempt General Tamil or General English questions.

Both the parts will be of 150 marks each containing 100 questions each.

All the Best
8th April 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for applying group I,II,III & IV of oc or genral candidates
if any age relaxation is applicable for oc or genral category
30th April 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hi...
I am 20years old pursuing b.sc.mathematics final year. Am i eligible for writting group IV exam and also i want to know under which
group i have to study for regional district officer post of tamil nadu government. Please kindly direct me in a correct way.

With request
Santhiya
30th April 2012, 08:13 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Group I , II , III , IV exam eligibility :

Educational qualification group I,II,III)
any degree with 50% of a recognized university
45% for SC/ST candidates

Group IV :
10th or equivalent stands of a recognized university

Age limit :
18 to 30 years for general
33 years for OBC
35 years for SC/ST
19th June 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification & age limit in Group II ?
27th June 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying b.sc mathematics final year in this year am i eligible for group2 exam?
sir i am finished my b.sc physical education degree finished this year 2012 can i atened the group 2 exam
21st January 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

how many times i can apper for group 1,2&4 exams is there any term limit
5th September 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am 39 years, MBC, am I eligible to write TNPSC Gr.2
21st August 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

iam 35 years old women i have completed my Ph.D in life sciences iam eligible for Group exams
12th November 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

My name is sathish 1997 FEB I Born . Am i now eligible to write tnpsc group4 ?.please send a mail to [email protected]
10th August 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Without degree I cannot apply for exam? If it possible means which group is available to write?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?