16th July 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write Group I exam while in B.E final year? What is the age limitation?

Restecped sir/mam

Now i am studing B.E final year and I am eligeble to write this exam ?
what are details for group 1 exam? ang age limitation
what are qualified postings under this exam?
how many time will attend this exam?

if any vacanies or employment news for group 1 exam , send me for mail id([email protected])

30th July 2011, 03:57 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group I exam while in B.E final year? What is the age limitation?

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has changed the pattern of exam of highest respected job of India. UPSC is going for big change in Civil Service examination pattern.
UPSC has decided to end the Preliminary Test (PT) for Civil Service Exam. In stead PT UPSC will take Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT). This exam will be for 2 papers . Both papers will be objective questions paper. Both of CSAT paper will be same marks. All candidates from all educational background will be faced the same question in CSAT. Earlier the candidate had option to choose their one optional subject for PT. But after this arrangement the all candidates from all educational background will be faced the same question in CSAT.The pattern of mains and interview will be remain as of now.
The following questions pattern will be asked in CAST -
(1) Current Affairs from National and International Evants
(2) Logical Reasoning and Decision Making Solution
(3) Elementary
(4) Mathematics
(5) Quantitative Ability
(6) Data Interpretation from Graphic and Chart
The more feature have to come of CSAT.
The new pattern is good for science background candidate because they hate the question from history and political science etc. But the candidates from art subjects mainly history, geography and political science will be damaged from this pattern. UPSC should care to art subjects students. Because only civil service is the way for art students.
30th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Group I exam while in B.E final year? What is the age limitation?

sir atpresent iam doing as a junior assistant in transport department i wanted to do group 1 to become rto in my department for that what is the prodcedure to apply is it necessary degree qualification as now iam studying bsc final year through distance education pls reply for this query "[email protected]" thanking you sir
26th September 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

im b.tech 3yr stdent from EEE branch and i want to know how can i become an IAS
7th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born on 17-01-1980 and passed the B.Tech (IPE) IV year Engineering course in the year 2004. Her present age is 30 years 9 months. Is she eleigible to appear for the Group-I/II examinations as per the age and qualification criteria, What is the upper age limit prescribed for these examinations? And whether there is any special age relaxation for women candidates for these examinations.

My mail id is "[email protected]
18th January 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i m completed diploma in textile and done b.tech in part time.am i eligible to write tnpsc group 1,2
25th January 2012, 12:33 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Restecped sir/mam

Now i am studing B.E final year and I am eligeble to write this exam ?
what are details for group 1 exam? ang age limitation
what are qualified postings under this exam?
how many time will attend this exam?

if any vacanies or employment news for group 1 exam , send me for mail id([email protected])
HI,
Group-I include I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

Yes you are eligible for I.A.S exam.

I.A.S exam exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream fron recginiced university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)

CIVIL SERVICES (MAIN) EXAM., 2012
Date of exam:- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?