11th March 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How may I do ICE(INDIA) course after completing 12th?

Is it possible to do ICE(INDIA) after doing 10+2 ?
send details on my email id...

22nd May 2013, 09:08 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do ICE(INDIA) course after completing 12th?

Dear Friend,
No,You are not eligible to apply for the IES Examinations.
Since,In order to apply for the IES Examinations from India you must be an Indian Citizen.Beside this you must have completed at least 21 Years of age while you may apply upto your 30 Years of age.
And,Regarding Qualifications so you must have qualified in any of the Degree Programmes in Engineering which must be from any of the recognised University.
You may also apply if you have completed your Diploma Courses in Engineering but it must be recognised by the Government.
M.Sc Degree holders are also eligible to apply for the courses but they must have completed there Degree under Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering Subjects or Streams.

So,Just complete your Engineering or Diploma and then apply for the Examinations.

You can also visit to the main site of UPSC-IES Examinations below for more informations and details on the Examinations:-
www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.htm‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?