1st February 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

From which AICTE approved college can I do MBA?

I WANT to do MBA but this college is not AICTE approved and is only UGC approved
please tell me what i do??????????

2nd February 2012, 09:49 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which AICTE approved college can I do MBA?

The ultimate objective of many candidates to join MBA course is to gain the subject knowledge and there by to get job in reputed companies so that to have a good platform for excellent career.

You can gain good subject knowledge if there is an experienced faculty in the college.

In order to get job through campus placements, the candidate should choose the college which is having good placement record.

Even in recruitment procedures also, the Interviewers will check for the knowledge of the candidate but not the thing that whether that college is approved by AICTE or UGC.

UGC stands for University Grant Commission and AICTE stands for All India Council of Technical Education.

No problem at all even if your college was not recognized by AICTE.l

If there are good academic standards in your college and good placement record, then better to join .

Candidates will be imparted Life skills in MBA course. So, try to make most out of them which will be very vital for the canddates to perform well in the job which you are going to join.

Make a list of the companies which will best suit your profle, know the selection procedure to be placed in those companies and prepare accordingly. Wish you all the best.
2nd February 2012, 10:31 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT to do MBA but this college is not AICTE approved and is only UGC approved
hi!!

AICTE Stands for All All India council for technical education and UGC whch is university grant commission.generally if a college is having a good placement record then recognisation by UGC/AICTE does not matters.for placements companies visit many colleges to find the best out of all

you should have these qualities to get a good placement being an MBA

• Good personality
  • communication ability
  • fluency in English
  • knowledge about the ongoing processes in and outside the world
  • your confidence
  • how much you are comfortable out of your limit

still in case you want to change your college and get into thge below reputed colleges you need to give exams like

EXAMS-MBA
  • CAT
  • MAT
  • XAT
  • SNAP

Top COLLEGES MBA
  • IIM-Ahmedabad
  • IIM-Kolkata
  • IIM-DELHI
  • Xavier institute
  • shri ram college of commerce
  • Nirma university

At last if you have the quaities mentioned above,you hardly need to change your college,so,you can go with the same college also.but remember that your qualities are treated and evaluated more than your college

hope this helped you.....

with regards
roknits
2nd February 2012, 10:38 AM
prafvik

I will suggest to join only AICTE approved college

you can check the list of AICTE approved MBA colleges on the website of aicte.nic.in
2nd February 2012, 04:31 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have already chosen the college then don't panic. Then the best thing you can do then is:
>>Improve your communication skills
>>Strengthen your Subject knowledge
as the college you have chosen is good enough as it is already UGC certified.
Else if you have the chances to select a AICTE certified college then go for it.
What i mean to say is that if you feel that the college is good in terms of infrastructure as well as the placements then do not leave it just for the sake of AICTE recognition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?