11th June 2010, 09:25 PM
moiz

MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

hey i have just completed my B.Sc.IT, im planning to do MBA from WLC college, that college is not affiliated to AICTE, UGC nor INDIA GOVT.. instead to a college i.e WLC which is in U.K.. will it make any difference if i pursue my MBA from that college. im confused please help if any body has any info about that college..

12th June 2010, 03:59 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

If its not affiliated to AICTE and UGC then you may not be eligible for government jobs but maybe private jobs.

So if you are not interested in Government jobs then go for it. Otherwise choose a college with AICTE recognition.

But i even heard that a degree with no AICTE and UGC recognition may face problems in India. So think about it
12th June 2010, 04:02 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

in every college appoval of ugc and aicte but your college is not so you are not take admission in this colleges.
12th June 2010, 04:54 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,
not much

since there are many colleges which are not AICTE and ugc affiliation but some govt. companies does visit them for recruitments and also many universities are having the same non affiliation but still their alumni's are working on top posts in private as well as govt. sector .

but the college must have good faculty and labs so as to provide complete knowledge to their pupils .

for more details you can visit http://www.vlci.in

be frank to chose your college but just obtain complete knowledge about their accomodations.

hope your doubts to be cleared .
feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.

regards
~satish
12th June 2010, 04:56 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

here is the website of the college which has got each and every information regarding the college.
kindly visit the site
http://www.w-l-c.co.uk/about_us.php
18th June 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi !
WLC College has 28 campuses across India and offers industry endorsed professional programs backed with 1005 traineeship.
A student can get placed as a trainee even while doing the course and can ean 6000/- to 12000/- per month as stipend.
WLC College is affiliated with Wigan and Leigh College UK and the quailification is of international standards.
The website is www.wlci.in .
Sam
18th June 2010, 10:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

UGC and AICTE are the authorised regulatory bodies in India with regard to higher education. If a degree/diploma is not approved by AICTE/UGC, then that degree will not have validity in India. Though you may be able to secure a job with this degree, to do a higher studies from any recognised University in India will be difficult. You might also find it difficult to apply for Government or Public Sector jobs.
19th June 2010, 09:11 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

Sorry, to say that your college is not approved by AICTE and UGC. So its better, if you
dont take admission in this college because there is no benefit you will get and you will
face problem at the time of job search.

So please avoid such type of colleges. It is better for your career.
23rd June 2010, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Which affilation is important in MBA in hospital Administration. AICTE or UGC...pls help
30th June 2010, 10:09 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

sometimes indian standards dont match foreign ones.
yes sometimes this private organisation give wrong authority.
their accreditions is questionable
5th July 2010, 04:40 PM
gujaratmba

hey everyone. Ya really i agree with you all guys. MBA
12th July 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

do veerayatan group of institution (faculty of engineering and management) got approval?
15th July 2010, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Aicte

Is it necessary for a university to be aicte approved ???
Hindustan university chennai is ugc granted but not aicte approved wil it be better join there............
After that can we apply for govt. Jobs in india.........reply soon
iam confused
27th July 2010, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

is hindustan university M.E approved by aicte and ugc?
31st July 2010, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

heard that WLCI is trying for UGC affiliation. is it true?
1st August 2010, 09:43 PM
ankitpune09

Post Re: MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

Sorry, to say that college is not approved by AICTE and UGC.
So its better, if you not face problem at the time of job search.But WLC is trying to get AICTE. So get in touch with the administrative officer .It is giving in addition to WLCI certificates, internationally recognized diploma by Wigan & Leigh College U.K.
4th August 2010, 07:40 PM
prathamesh22

you can visit the office or
5th August 2010, 08:42 PM
ankitpune09

dear friend,
Actually if you are doing job outside India and you are talented enough so it is not necessary from where you are doing whether WLC or IIM's..so it totally depends on situation and your willingness and your creativity and zeal ..
11th August 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

a college is UGC affiliated but not by AICTE.....students 4m these college can take part in public sector...in every field.....give me ur views guys plz..
22nd August 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which affilation is important in MBA in hospital Administration. AICTE or UGC...pls help
Recognized post graduation in India is avaible with different approvals. For example prestigious tata Institute of social sciences gives it with UGC approval( www.tiss.edu) as MHA degree. IHMR jaipur gives it with just AICTE approval as PGDHM degree. In hyderabad 2 affilated colleges of osmania university appollo institute of hospital administration( www.aiha.ac.in) and deccan school of hospital management( www.dshm.co.in) awrds degree MHM approved by AICTE as well affiliated to osmania university
20th September 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Is EThames Graduate School in UK is approved by their government? Can we get education loan for this school?
20th December 2010, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to hve aicte or ugc approved institute post graduation courses for apply govt job.
25th December 2010, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

i have done MSc management and international business with Commendation
is this course approved by AICTE?
plz tell
29th January 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

IIPM is approved by USC but not from AICTE...can i apply for government job after completing MBA from this college.plz reple soon..
3rd March 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

if the college is not aicte approved then what are the problems that we can face in future????
26th March 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitpune09 View Post
dear friend,
Actually if you are doing job outside India and you are talented enough so it is not necessary from where you are doing whether WLC or IIM's..so it totally depends on situation and your willingness and your creativity and zeal ..
I strongly agree
27th March 2011, 01:59 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
If you concern me ,

since there are many colleges which are not AICTE and ugc affiliation but some govt. companies does visit them for recruitments and also many universities are having the same non affiliation but still their alumni's are working on top posts in private as well as govt. sector .

but the college must have good faculty and labs so as to provide complete knowledge to their pupils .

be frank to chose your college but just obtain complete knowledge about their accomodations.

feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.

Thank
9th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

Quote:
Is EThames Graduate School in UK is approved by their government? Can we get education loan for this school?
If UK its not that govt. approved/ or else system in practice. Mainly the course&content what a college/university is imparting to their students is whether tested by a UKBA (i.e. United Kingdom British Accredition) its just like Min. of HRD in India. OK. So Ethames Graduate School is definitely in "Most Trusted" list of UKBA and all its degrees are recognised in UK. You also must know that UK education system has no Un-recognised colleged. Its called Trusted/ Highly Trusted. like that. Hope u must have got the answer. U can go ahead with Ethames. (Hey I might have not quoted exact technical words here but its fact). Ofcourse YOU can get education loan.
26th May 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

why dont you peaple write the full form of your college anywhere?
6th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

heyyy i am plannin ti do MBA from wlc college... how is the college? is it good to do it frm ther? does it hav a good value?????
7th June 2011, 11:51 PM
mangal subedi

i got admission at IILM delhi for mba course 2011-2013 without goin gd and pi interview just through telephonic round and i got 95 percentile at mat exam and also i have three year experiance in retails like lifestyle and reliance retails and i also cme to know that IILM is not reconized by ugc its only reconizes by aitce so shal i go for its or not plz tel me
16th June 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com. i have wish to do MBA in finance. so frinds, is finance faculty good to successful carriar?
20th June 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Which college / universities are AICTE / UGC recognized for M.H.M (Master of Hospital Management) in West Bengal ? Plz. help...
30th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw about the prospect of MBA regarding EIILM,kolkata and Bharatiya Bidya Bhavan(Bhavans' Institute of Management Science,kolkata).How is these Colleges regarding Placement and Course Structure?
23rd July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between recognition by aicte & hrd in aeronautical college
30th July 2011, 01:10 PM
ajeetajeet1250

MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

If its not affiliated to AICTE and UGC then you may not be eligible for government jobs but maybe private jobs.

So if you are not interested in Government jobs then go for it. Otherwise choose a college with AICTE recognition.

But i even heard that a degree with no AICTE and UGC recognition may face problems in India. So think about it
30th July 2011, 07:15 PM
ankit049
Member+

ankit
1st August 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

IN WLC will i get my stipend every month as they declared
19th August 2011, 11:18 AM
PriyeshSingh

Thumbs up Re: MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

Quote:
IN WLC will i get my stipend every month as they declared
It will not make any difference.. It hardly matters from where you have perused your education,every company requires trained manpower with right attitude. If you have skills and potential nobody can stop you,Nobody will hire you if you are not trained evenif you are an IIM passout. these days even a 10+2 is working as a manager and earning 50 k and an MBA is working for 10 k. Please Check what course is been offered by the college and what kind of course curriculum they follow..
12th November 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.e cse.i am willing to do pgdm in WLC chennai .but it is not AICTE,UGC approved.. what are the pro's and cons?
31st January 2012, 04:28 PM
drurv

Sorry, to say that your college is not approved by AICTE and UGC. So its better, if you
dont take admission in this college because there is no benefit you will get and you will
face problem at the time of job search.Avoid such type of colleges. It is better for your career.
1st February 2012, 12:55 AM
mani_baban

dear friend ,
not much

regards
9th February 2012, 12:52 AM
unagi

Hello Friend,

YES!!! you can do the MBA course after completing the B.Tech. MBA Stands for Master in Business Administration and the duration of this course is 2 year. You can also give an attempt to GATE along with the MBA course. But choose the best college to pursue the MBA, colleges like IIPM(ahmedabad) helps you in giving the correct knowledge to survive in the market.!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!
8th July 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

IS EThames Graduate School, (www.ethames.ac.in) Hyderabad - India is affiliated with Osmania University in 2012 ?
1st August 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i have finished aircraft maintenance engineering course and at the same time pursuing 3rd year bcom i want to do MBA..so can you guide me regarding the same?
7th November 2012, 05:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by moiz View Post
hey i have just completed my B.Sc.IT, im planning to do MBA from WLC college, that college is not affiliated to AICTE, UGC nor INDIA GOVT.. instead to a college i.e WLC which is in U.K.. will it make any difference if i pursue my MBA from that college. im confused please help if any body has any info about that college..
dear I am a student of wlci noida campus, i only give you suggestion the colleage you think for study totaly froud dont take he admission amd play with your carrier if you want to make a sucessfull carrier in management than take coaching of one year and try to get good score in CAT or MAT and take admission in good indian govt affilited colleage...
18th April 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: MBA: WLC college not approved by AICTE, UGC, but by WLC, UK, will it make any difference?

www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/wlc-college-c391569.html
go.to this link and read the complain...u wil undrstnd evrythng
13th June 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

hello guyz.....this pankaj........i am selected for MBA in finance in WLCI for goa and as well as mumbai campus......so shall i go there? is it better for succesful carrer in india and as well as abroad? plz help me......
2nd September 2013, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
dear I am a student of wlci noida campus, i only give you suggestion the colleage you think for study totaly froud dont take he admission amd play with your carrier if you want to make a sucessfull carrier in management than take coaching of one year and try to get good score in CAT or MAT and take admission in good indian govt affilited colleage...
Dear friend,

I have registered for WLC Bangalore, It is not affiliated to ugc or anything, the certificate we get is an equivalence certificate from uk is it, as I have read edexcel is uk accrediting body, now WLC is not a part of it...I do not know what to do, my overall question is is this certification valid in India.
28th March 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I hav got admission in Institute of public enterprise. Pls tell me if its better to join it or wlc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?