31st August 2011, 01:14 AM
sumitsoumyaranjan

Which are the AICTE approved universities or colleges in India providing PG diploma courses in Chemical Engineering?

i will like to know which AICTE approved universities or colleges in india provide post graduate diploma courses in chemical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  3. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  4. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  6. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  7. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  8. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  9. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  12. List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  13. List of AICTE/UGC approved universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in India?
  14. Colleges and universities approved by UGC, AICTE & DEC for doing engineering after Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
  15. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  16. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  17. Details of AICTE approved colleges/universities in Punjab?
  18. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
3rd December 2011, 12:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the AICTE approved universities or colleges in India providing PG diploma courses in Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitsoumyaranjan View Post
i will like to know which AICTE approved universities or colleges in india provide post graduate diploma courses in chemical engineering?
Hello friend,
Following are some of the institutes approved by AICTE which offers courses in chemical engineering:
SHRI S'AD VIDYA MANDAL'S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
BHAGWAN MAHAVEER COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
KANKESHWAI DEVI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE , GANDHI NAGAR
GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BHUJ
C V S R COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
B.M.S.COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
DAYANAND SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

For more information, refer to the official website of the institutes mentioned above.
17th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the AICTE approved universities or colleges in India providing PG diploma courses in Chemical Engineering?

i am 10th passed i have exp in chemical industries 15 years i want to chemical eng diploma
10th November 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Which AICTE approved university in India providing correspondence Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Plz inform me at my Email([email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?