3rd June 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Dear Sir,
I would like to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course from correspondence. I want to know about the universities providing this course which must be AICTE-DEC approved universities. Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  2. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  3. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  4. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  5. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  7. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  8. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  9. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  10. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  11. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  12. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  14. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  15. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  16. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  18. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
13th June 2015, 02:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE-DEC approved universities which offer correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Below I have mentioned the names of some of the good Institutes offering correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course and is AICTE-DEC approved.

Kindly have a look at it.

> Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences
Address: NH 27, Mahewa East, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211007
Phone: 0532 268 4781

> St. Peter's Engineering College, Avadi
Address: Konicalla Camp Road, Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600054
Phone: 044 2655 8080

> Osmania University
Address: Osmania University Main Rd, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
Phone:040 2768 2363

> D.Y. Patil University
Address: Plot no 50 , Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614
Phone:022 3948 6000

> Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences
Address: NH 27, Mahewa East, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211007
Phone: 0532 268 4781

> Gobindapur Sephali Memorial Polytechnic College Campus
Address: NH 2B, Raghunathpur, West Bengal 713128
Phone:03452 250 560

> Jadavpur University
Address: 188, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Phone: 033 2457 2225

> Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Address: P.O.Botanic Garden, Shalimar, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4562

> Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Maidan Garhi Village, Chhatarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?