16th December 2009, 09:51 AM
vsahay28

AIEEE form posted without writing the code for the test centres on envelope? any problem?

sir, I posted the form without writing the code for the test centres on the envelope.Is there any problem?

29th December 2009, 11:45 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: AIEEE form posted without writing the code for the test centres on envelope? any problem?

its a big mistake and contact the aieee office as early as possible
30th December 2009, 01:59 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: AIEEE form posted without writing the code for the test centres on envelope? any problem?

Yes dear,you have done a big mistake,your form is liable to reject.

The exam conducting authority rejects nearabout 40,000 forms every year,on the ground of make such mistake.

Hope your form will not be rejected
30th December 2009, 08:13 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

There is no any problem if you have written there inside the form and if you not written on the both spaces then its a big problem and your form will rejected so please contact the admission cell of AIEEE.
30th December 2009, 11:44 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It is better you contact the concerned staff and request him to do it as there is a chance of getting it rejected.
31st December 2009, 12:02 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

you must contact at the regional office for this query.
31st December 2009, 01:07 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally it is said to write the center code on the envelope so as to make it easy for them to separate the forms on the basis of centers...
you should contact the authority as soon as possible......
30th January 2010, 05:30 PM
edward
Top Answerer

you have done a great mistake now contact the authority as soon as possible before they reject your application form and try to get some help from them.
30th January 2010, 09:48 PM
Senior Member+++

its a big mistake you should immediately contact your regional office of aieee
4th February 2010, 09:38 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

donot worry nothing will happen.
you have written correct in the inside ,then your form will not rejected.
5th February 2010, 02:04 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

your form will surely be rejected and you cant do any thing now as the time for correcting any mistake done by applicant is over .
6th February 2010, 06:41 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

what do you mean no problem? where will you give the exam my dera hoe can you be so careless what will thhey do now?contact the office immediately or your form will get rejected
26th February 2010, 08:15 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

it is really a big mistake my friend,but if you written it inside then there is a chance that the form will not be rejected.hope you will get the admit card.
26th February 2010, 11:40 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
i am sorry to tell you that you done a great mistake........
if you want that your form is not canceled due to this reason..
than you should urgently inform at the office of ...AIEEE ...
so do it urgently
best of luck
27th February 2010, 01:17 PM
Ritesh.Kr

no my friend ,

its not a big mistake if u r a good student.
the only problem is that , u will not get the advantage for claiming for the state quota seat which u deserve in ur state's technical institutes.
27th February 2010, 07:03 PM
rniveditha

if u don't write the centre code how will they allot u the centre.....
contact the aieee office for this
14th June 2010, 01:35 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsahay28 View Post
sir, I posted the form without writing the code for the test centres on the envelope.Is there any problem?
it is a big mistake you must contact the authorities as earlier as possible otherwise your form will be rejected.
12th July 2010, 10:55 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsahay28 View Post

Dear friend

Yes, it was a big mistake.

And your form will be rejeced by concerned department.

So, its better if you can contact the concerned authority soon.

I hope, your form will not be rejected. But you have done a big mistake.

So, contact the AIEEE authority soon..........
15th July 2010, 02:44 PM
Shagun Makin

Sorry friend your form might be rejected.

One thing you can do is either sending them an application or mail or directly contact them on phone.

Might be you get success..
31st December 2010, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i posted my aieee form with out my father signiture , what will happen ?
4th January 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

aieee form posted without writing the date and place in declaration column. any problem?
5th January 2011, 10:24 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think your form may be rejected or u should inform CBSE about it as earliest as possible so that u may send another form.
8th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

in which envelope should i post the aieee form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?