13th December 2011, 11:42 PM
rahulkatre

Will it create any problem if I resend the AIEEE application form just for correction sake?

I have reposted my aieee form because i have done mistake in the first form will it create any problem

14th December 2011, 07:00 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Will it create any problem if I resend the AIEEE application form just for correction sake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulkatre View Post
I have reposted my aieee form because i have done mistake in the first form will it create any problem
yes it will surely create aproblem better get details from the officer of the nearby nit
14th December 2011, 08:44 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Will it create any problem if I resend the AIEEE application form just for correction sake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulkatre View Post
Will it create any problem if I resend the AIEEE application form just for correction sake?

You have committed a major mistake here .It is clearly written in aieee information bronchure that "Multiple Form Submission are not Alllowed " then why you tried to send another application .There are chances of rejection of application form and there is no doubt about it .

In future don't commit such mistakes and please don't forget to read the instruction of information bronchure before filling the application form.

Now you can't do anything except hoping to get the admit card .I have seen some cases in which some students has successfully received their admit card but there are some other cases also where students failed to get their admit card so i can't say clearly whether you will get it or not but don't be hopeless.

If any problem persists then please check the official website of AIEEE regularly that is http://www.aieee.nic.in .You will find a link "Check you Application Status" . just click on that link and you will see a new form which will ask you to enter your application number .Just enter it and know the status of application form.

This year this link is still not available but will be available soon so keep checking the official website of aieee mentioned above.

With Regards
ravik1214
14th December 2011, 09:18 AM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Will it create any problem if I resend the AIEEE application form just for correction sake?

As per AIEEE information brochure you can not send more then one application form if it happens then it is expected to be rejected.

So now you can check the status of your application form in the "Check your Application Status" tab regularly in the official web site of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in but the link is yet to be available which will be available soon.
14th December 2011, 12:25 PM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Will it create any problem if I resend the AIEEE application form just for correction sake?

sorry your application form will get rejected better you contact the office
best of luck!
22nd December 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i forgot to send my attested marksheet certificate of class X with my application form. will it create any problem??
27th December 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have posted my aieee app. form unattested at one place(there is two place to be attested).will it create any problem?plz reply...
29th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have changed from urban to rural by correction procedure.will additional demand draft is applicable in this case.
8th January 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to write my name,date on the back side of DD.what should i do?
6th December 2013, 01:23 PM
Nirikshit M Panchal

I have entered incorrect information in aieee application form. Can i make correction? please sir give me a chance to re-correct
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?