15th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Which all PSC tests can a 12th passed student apply for? How is the job given in the government sector?

sir,
which all psc tests can a 12th passed student apply for?
how is the job given in govt sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  3. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  4. What are the career options after choosing Arts stream?
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  6. How to get a government job in IT sector?
  7. Can I apply for ACC after passing all the tests of GD recruitment? I have passed 12th commerce with 54%
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  9. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  10. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  11. Any jobs available for 12th passed student in government or private sector?
  12. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  13. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  14. Can I get a job in UPSC being a B.E.(E&TC) graduate? Job opportunities in Government Sector? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  16. What kind of jobs can be done by studying in BSc Agriculture?
  17. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th?
  18. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
2nd August 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all PSC tests can a 12th passed student apply for? How is the job given in the government sector?

Is bsc an biotech the same and what jobs I will get after b.sc biotech?
2nd August 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all PSC tests can a 12th passed student apply for? How is the job given in the government sector?

Is bsc an biotech the same and what jobs I will get after b.sc biotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?