30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?

I am a student from Bcom in Accounting and finance background.I have passed my SSC with 84% and my HSC with 86% and now i am in F.Y.BAF. I would like to get few details about the job options in government field.

My question is except UPSC course is there any other course through which i can enter into the field of government sector? I would also like to know the salary package by comparing private sector and public sector companies.

Hope you reply soon

Thanking you

best regards Madhushree Shettigar

Related Questions:
  1. How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance
  2. How to work in government sector(Custom Department)? I am a 20 years graduate in B.Com Accounting and Finance
  3. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  4. Which are the best opportunities in banking or finance sector? I am doing b.Com honrs with international accounting
  5. What should I do if I have got 63.6% in 12th commerce(CBSE)?
  6. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Mumbai University?
  7. Which sector among core and service I should choose after my MBA with specialization in finance? My background is B.Sc computers
  8. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  9. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which one to study among HR and IT to get Banking job in Government sector?
  11. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  12. Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?
  13. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  14. After completing BBM specialization in HR with 56% in final semester can I get a good job?
  15. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  16. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce?
  17. Best jobs are available in railways? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  18. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
30th May 2015, 11:32 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?

Yes , you can apply for many Government jobs.

~ You can apply for the post of Subinspector in Police department.

Selection process is ,

1. 5km running test
2. Events (Long jump , high jump , shortput , etc.)
3. Written exam

~ You can apply for the post of Cabin Crew in Air India limited.

~ You can apply for the post of Assitant Commerce in Aeronautical development Agency.

~ You can apply for the post of Project fellow in Punjab agricultural university .

~ You can apply for the post of Stenographer in Jamia hmdard , Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?