19th December 2010, 11:00 PM
ashwani arora

Which are the courses available after 12th(Non Medical)? Entrance tests to be answered after 12th?

Sir,
Please tell us about the courses & the entrance test after 12th non-medical
Thanks
Ashwani Arora

Related Questions:
  1. What are the medical entrance tests that can be answered by a student of AP? Eligibility of the entrance exam?
  2. What are the courses and entrance tests available after completing B.Com with 90 percentile
  3. Is there any separate exam for AFMC and AIIMS? Which all medical entrance tests can be answered?
  4. What is the age limit for MBBS?
  5. What is the upper age limit for MBBS EAMCET AP?
  6. Entrance exams that are to be answered to get into Medical Field after 12th?
  7. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
  8. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  9. Which entrance tests can be answered before BDS? Can I answer PMT?
  10. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  11. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  12. How should be done to get admission in BDS course?
  13. What is the qualification required for admission in B.Tech?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th with 50%? -- [New]
  15. Which books should I refer in 11th and 12th? How to prepare for medical tests? Names of the books?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  18. Can I give medical entrance(NEET) after passing 12th
20th December 2010, 01:08 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th(Non Medical)? Entrance tests to be answered after 12th?

That depends which stream you choose in 12th. Had you given this information, we could have settled onto a better answer. Well, here goes...

1. Engineering: AIEEE aieee.nic.in, IITJEE iitg.ac.in/jee, State Engg. Exams like WBJEE
Architecture - Same as above
2. Law: CLAT
3. Business administration: BBA in various colleges
4. Fashion designing: NIFT
5. Jewelry designing
6. Mass Communication etc.

You can get further info on these by directly contacting colleges that offer these courses. Many private and some Govt. institutions like NITs, IIMs etc. give non-medical courses

Wishing you a great career ahead
nishant1110
20th December 2010, 10:52 AM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th(Non Medical)? Entrance tests to be answered after 12th?

hi dear,
I sending you some info related to your question

after the 12th exam many cources (non medical ) are avalible
if u want to make a better carrier in your life than you have faced IIT-JEE,AIEEE exam it is in between mar-apr(application form in nov-dec).

you take engineerin,architechture, BCA ,B.SC
best luck
21st December 2010, 01:10 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there are many courses available after 12th(Non Medical).

as you are a girl. so you can do given below courses

1.BCA.

2.Engineering.

3.mass communication.

4.hotel management.

5.LLB.

6.bba.

7.fashion designing.

etc.

all the best.............
31st December 2010, 08:30 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwani arora View Post
Sir,
Thanks
Ashwani Arora
If you are a Mathematics major student then you have to take engineering entrance tests like IIT-JEE, AIEEE and apart from these you should also appear for state engineering entrance tests like EAMCET, PCET etc.
These tests are to join engineering at your graduation level.

If you are a non-math student then you have to appear for CA, ICWA etc.
You can also appear for Law entrance tests.

All the Best!
7th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

im girl .im a student of 12th class in non medical so who courses are i get?
7th January 2011, 11:31 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
the courses available after 12th(Non Medical)? Entrance tests to be answered after 12th

That depends which stream you choose in 12th. Had you given this information, we could have settled onto a better answer. Well, here goes...

1. Engineering: AIEEE aieee.nic.in, IITJEE iitg.ac.in/jee, State Engg. Exams like WBJEE
Architecture - Same as above
2. Law: CLAT
3. Business administration: BBA in various colleges
4. Fashion designing: NIFT
5. Jewelry designing
6. Mass Communication etc.

You can get further info on these by directly contacting colleges that offer these courses. Many private and some Govt. institutions like NITs, IIMs etc. give non-medical courses

good luck.
5th February 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i m ashish......sir i have done my 12th in non medical. ........now i want to do a degree course...heaving more value in this time........so sir what could b the list of important degree cources........nd what are the entrances way......
6th February 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hi i m kajal i m student of 12 class(non medical) my parents do not allow me to do b;tech and they want me to do b.sc plz tell me another degrees in non medical
31st March 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I am 2 non-medical student plz suggest me the most valuable courses
by kapil
16th April 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

hey what do after 2 non medical!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th April 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM SURBHI ,STUDENT OF 1 NON-MED .I WANT TO PREPARE FOR THE HIGH LEVEL COMPETITIONS FROM 11TH CLASS
SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE IMP. EXAMS AND HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR ENGG;
THANKS
17th April 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Courses in airline after 12 (non medical).
18th April 2011, 11:10 PM
bharanidharans

Dear friend,
so some of interesting future career after 12 !!
1. Engineering
2. Medical (you prefer non-medical-so ignore dis field)
3. Fashion Designing
4. Acting
5. Bachelor's of computer application
6. Bachelor's of science
7. Bachelor's of biotechnology

If you want to go for higher study then choose from the followings.

1. BBA
2. BCA
3. B.Com
4. BA
5. BSc
6. Hotel management
7. ITI
8. Cinematography

All the Best
23rd April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses after 12th Medical
27th April 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

hey am prince ,wat course better to me after 12 non medical
28th April 2011, 11:01 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Many entrances in which you appear some of are-
AIEEE
IIT
BITS
NDA
NIFT
WBJEE
CLAT.
3rd May 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i wanna study in canada after 12 non medical?
i want good salary there?
what can i do?
10th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/mam!
I m srinivas completed my 10th in cbse..........
I m in a confusion to take 2 or else to go for state syllubus..........
I want to know which is better to choose..........
Please suggest me your ideas and please help in choosing right path!!!!!!!!
19th May 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the tests available for a medical student after 2 other than P.M.T?
22nd May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have taken non-medical in 12th so what can i do(accept engeneering and commerce line)
specially i have to earn high salary

AISH
3rd June 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

how many percent are required for mbbs in 12th
5th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hii i hav nt secured very good marks in cbse n neither my aieee went well plzz suggest some career options.....
12th June 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12 passout can try aieee again for next year ,is this will be a good choice ......
20th August 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the best course study to do in canada after 12th non medical?
21st August 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to go to canada after 2 what courses are available there for non medical students i am in 2 now?
2nd December 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi ! I am Ashu I want to know about the maximum avaliable profession lines in non medical stream
5th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hai i am Rajni and i want to know about CET exam
13th January 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed non-medical student .i just wanna know which diploma is suitable for me for getting PR and good job in canada
16th January 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

which is the most important course for good future after 12th by nonmedical plz tell......
16th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

which is the course or branch for good future after 12th by non medical except engineering
28th March 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

hi! i am samriti sharma from baijnath 10th class student last year.Now i want to choose line combined. Is it good for me? please guide me about its advantages
7th July 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am bhavna prasad from noida 12th class student... i want to study in U.S.A.. what can i do for it?
13th October 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, which courses are better for girls after 2( non-medical.
16th January 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I,m Ali I want to study at foreign after my 12 class
15th March 2014, 04:13 PM
lalit saroa

[QUOTE=ashwani arora;280033]Sir,
which line is better 4 me
4th July 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Hiii rajjni how marks in 12 .after passing 12 u get coaching class for cet by a good instiute get importantt news about cet .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?