8th February 2010, 04:37 PM
vivek rajak

when will i recieved any information of allahbad bank po exam centre

hello
i applied online for allahbad bank for bank po exam 2010 which will be held on 21-2-2010.but i havent recieve any information or call letter about my exam center yet.
if anybody know anything so tell me the way to sort out this problem
if anybody can help me out this
so plz
mail me
my email id- [email protected]

or contact me

my contact no-9700861066

plz inform me whoever has information regarding this.
i will be thankful for u

9th February 2010, 10:54 AM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: when will i recieved any information of allahbad bank po exam centre

Hey Friend
you will receive your call letter very soon you just need to keep visiting the official website of allahbaad bank for further information or contact via email or telephone.
9th February 2010, 05:42 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: when will i recieved any information of allahbad bank po exam centre

i think i have got this question many time and the solution is that you must rush to the allhabad bank head office as soon as posible during their working hours and you have to carry the printout of you application form and ask for your centre of exam and other details and get confirmed glad to help you . hope you do it as soon as you read this msg.. good luck and all teh very best .. bbyee
9th February 2010, 05:52 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

visit this site

http://www.allahabadbank.in/

http://www.successcds.net/Bank-PO/Allahabad-Bank-India-Probationary-Officers-PO.html

hope you will get the information that you want

best of luck
10th February 2010, 04:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dont worry, you will get a call letter very soon.if you dont receive then contact or visit the allahbad bank official site.
11th February 2010, 09:41 PM
thakurbaba307

if you dont receive any information until 13th of februray u got to get a duplicate admit card from the prescribed office of the bank as mentioned in last pages of detailed advertisement , also you need to carry with yourself 10th original marksheet,photographs, fee challan,copy of application form etc....
18th May 2010, 07:07 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
dont be frustrate you will get your call letter soon in case you dont receive it contact the concerned authority as soon as possible
for more details please visit the link given below:
http://www.successcds.net/Bank-PO/Allahabad-Bank-India-Probationary-Officers-PO.html
all the best
6th July 2010, 04:49 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek rajak View Post
hello
i applied online for allahbad bank for bank po exam 2010 which will be held on 21-2-2010.but i havent recieve any information or call letter about my exam center yet.
if anybody know anything so tell me the way to sort out this problem
if anybody can help me out this
so plz
mail me
my email id- [email protected]

or contact me

my contact no-9700861066

plz inform me whoever has information regarding this.
i will be thankful for u
Dear friend don't get afraid if you haven't received exam centre of Bank po.

Do one thing first you should visit the site of allahabad bank and see if you can get information from there.

If you won't get any information there then directly contact with them as you will have the number of them and tell your problem to them as soon as possible.

You will get your Exam center in this way.
30th August 2010, 09:36 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
dont be frustrate,keep patience on yourself,
you will get your call letter soon in case you dont receive it contact.
for more information you can check:

http://www.allahabadbank.in/
www.fresherworld.com.

Good luck.
26th March 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i havent received my call letter which includes examination centre details .paper is on 17 april 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?