16th May 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Do I stand a chance to get placed as an officer in Military Academy after completion of 3rd year engineering?

i m a third year engineering student, do i hav any chance to be placed as an officer in military academy after completing my bachelors degree?

25th May 2011, 01:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get placed as an officer in Military Academy after completion of 3rd year engineering?

Certainly you can opt for this option if this what your career aspiration are. But the mode of entry will depend on whether you are a male or a female candidate. If you are a male then you can appear for the CDSE exam. If you are a female then go in for the OTA scheme. For both there will be entrance exams. Check the join the army site for details.
31st May 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get placed as an officer in Military Academy after completion of 3rd year engineering?

sir,I am doing engineering in electronics&tel-comm,After my degree i have to join army.could you plz tell me? what i can do for this.
1st June 2011, 10:23 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Do I stand a chance to get placed as an officer in Military Academy after completion of 3rd year engineering?

Dear friend,

check out this link regularly

indianarmy.nic.in/

good luck
25th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BAMS , are there any chances for me to becomean officer in defence.
28th June 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Iam an engineering student(currently in 3rd year) from pune university,i would like to seek a considerate position in the defence sector,since iam a girl can you give me various options availavle for the same.Il be deeply obliged to borrow your help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?