7th September 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I able to do B.Ed after passing B.Com with 70% marks

i am a b com graduate with 70% mark. now i am doing mba. whether i am able to do b.ed as an open degree now?

21st September 2012, 03:56 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I able to do B.Ed after passing B.Com with 70% marks

No, for doing B.ed from Correspondence Education or from open university you need to have at least 2 year of Teaching Experience in any school recognized by the govt.

But you are eligible to do B.ed from regular universities.

After Completing your MBA you could appear for various entrance examination conduct for admission in B.ed course by state or Central Universities.

Minimum Eligibility for B.ed

You should have done your graduation from recognized university.
You should have at least 50% marks in your graduation.

(Marks in graduation could vary as different university could demand different minimum marks.)

B.Ed entrance exam conducted may consist objective types questions on English , General Awareness , Teaching Aptitude and Reasoning.

These examinations are conduct generally in MAY/JUNE.

Some of the universities conduct entrance examination are given below.

Delhi University
Aligarh Muslim University
Alagappa University
Annamalai University
Pune Univerity
CCS (Meerut University)
30th April 2013, 03:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to do B.Ed after passing B.Com with 70% marks

Yes, graduation is the necessary qualification for B.Ed. As you hold the qualification, you can apply. Also there is no upper age limit for distance education. Annamalai University, IGNOU, etc are some of the Universities offering distance education B.Ed courses. Admission process can be collected from University portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?