3rd December 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com

I am a bcom graduate can i take admission for bed?...please tell me how to do it

4th December 2012, 09:31 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com

Yes of course you can take admission for Bachelor of Education which is 1 year long course. But to do so, you must first complete the graduation with minimum of 50 percent marks. After that you can take admission for B.Ed.

Bachelor of Education is the course for candidates who want to school teacher. Now days most private schools and government schools demands candidate to have bachelor of education degree.

For government schools, it is mandatory to have B.Ed degree to apply for entrance exam. Even the private schools under CBSE board will not accept any teacher who has not completed Bachelor of Education degree.

The course of the B.Ed depends on your graduation degree. Since you are commerce graduate, you will be trained to teach subjects like Maths to the school children in Bachelor of Education course.

You can take admission for B.Ed through entrance exam but for that you must meet the following requirement.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC need 45 percent marks to be eligible.

4. The requirement for SC/ST is 40 percent marks.

5. Your education pattern should be 10+2+3.
4th December 2012, 04:39 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

As per your qualification, you are eligible for B.Ed. entrance exam.

Every state conducts B.Ed. entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. entrance exam -

Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks and done from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to apply for B.Ed, course.

So, you can apply for this course in your state.
4th December 2012, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed. is Bachelor in Education course and it makes you eligible for teachers job in Schools.

For B.Ed course you should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

Most of the universities require 50% in Graduation if you want to do this course.

The admission into B.Ed. course is based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Those who perform well in entrance exam will get admission into top colleges.

Just apply for various universities entrance exam if you want to take admission into this course.

After completing B.Ed. you have to qualify TET exam if you want to get a government job in schools.

Hence it is clear that only doing B.Ed . will not get a good job as teacher . You have to qualify eligibility test after completing your B.Ed if you want to get a good job as teacher in a good school.

One thing also you must keep in mind that you will be eligible for B.Ed course only when you have completed a three years Graduation degree. Those who have done a professional course which is of 4 years are not eligible for this course.
4th December 2012, 11:04 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

B.Ed. is Bachelor in Education course and it makes you eligible for teachers job in Schools.

For B.Ed course you should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

Most of the universities require 50% in Graduation if you want to do this course.

As per your qualification, you are eligible for B.Ed. entrance exam.

Every state conducts B.Ed. entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed. entrance exam -

Bachelor's degree with 50% aggregate marks and done from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to apply for B.Ed, course.

So, you can apply for this course in your state.

GOOD LUCK...
5th December 2012, 09:46 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Yes absolutely, you can go for B.Ed. after B.Com. But remember that unless you give entrance examination for B.Ed. and pass it subsequently you cannot go for the B.Ed. course. Most institutes have this option so please apply for some institute by taking up the forms online and then go for the entrance examination. You might logical reasoning and English and your subject questions(B.Com in your case), depend on the institute that you opt for B.Ed. If you want you can take tution for that entrance examination in your nearby place. The examination is of nearly 2-3 hours and the questions are of objective type. The course may stretch upto 1.5 hours. So all the best.
5th December 2012, 02:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,

You can apply for B.Ed course after B.Com and other qualifications as mentioned. Graduation is the required qualification to join B.Ed. Even if you have obtained educational qualifications in a distance mode, then also you can pursue B.Ed. But, the institute from which you have completed your graduation/post graduation should be recognized by DEC. Also you should obtain 50% marks in qualifying examination. With a B.Ed you cannot become a government teacher. After B.Ed you need to appear and qualify in CTET exam conducted by CBSE to get teaching jobs in government recognized schools.

THANK YOU...................
13th December 2012, 09:22 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

After passing B.Com , you can get admission in B.Ed if you fulfill the below mentioned criteria :

* You must have passed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* You must have a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation.

* You must be an Indian Citizen.

So , you can now think that if you fulfill the above mentioned then you can get admission in B.Ed otherwise it will be difficult.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

17th December 2012, 12:36 PM
sagar2212

Thumbs up Re: How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com

After passing B.Com , you can get admission in B.Ed if you fulfill the below mentioned criteria

The minimum marks necessary for this course is 50% generally.
If you come under SC/ST/OBC category, the percentage of marks required is 45%.
There are some universities like IGNOU where candidates with teaching experience and graduation can apply. You also go for PG and score 50% marks and apply for B.Ed on the basis of those marks.Admission process will involve a written examination. This will consist of aptitude based questions relating to GK, reasoning, language skills, teaching and education related questions etc. If you pass this stage of written exam by scoring good marks you can apply for B.Ed in reputed colleges.

Read: Can I do B.Ed course after passing B.Com (pass) with 41% marks from Calcutta University? Is it possible to take admission?

You can take admission for B.Ed through entrance exam but for that you must meet the following requirement.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any discipline.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC need 45 percent marks to be eligible.

4. The requirement for SC/ST is 40 percent marks.

5. Your education pattern should be 10+2+3.

BEST OF LUCK
29th January 2013, 05:05 PM
Dhruve jha 1226

How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com
15th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i got 50% mark & 1226 is my rank.why ihave no offer letter to get admisssion in b.ed
25th June 2013, 05:01 PM
vannivanna

Hi sir i done my graduation in distence. And i hv not done my inter.can i do bed and shall i get the govt teacher job?pls rply soon
29th June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com graduate(pass) with 47%. i am planning to do ptt course. can i do b.ed in distance...........
29th June 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com (pass) with 47%. i am doing ptt course. can i do b.ed from distance.
30th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I done b.com after ssc.and i hv nt cmpltd my intermidiate. Can u pls tell can i eligible to apply for govt teacher job or else govt bank manager job? Am i eligible for PO and b.ed exams?pls rply soon
22nd September 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is to b appeared for b.ed
1st April 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Please Tell me some good universities Providin B.ed Course for students Graduated with B.Com.
29th April 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got 47% in TYBSC but BED eleg is 50% so i have given re exam i have got 56% in that but i am not getting my result so can i apply for bed Call 9029180746
19th June 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have gotten 48%marks in my graduation ,plz tell me am i eligible for b.ed from any ugc recognised university?
22nd July 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.com, now im interested in becoming a teacher so can i do my B.ed in distance and which are the colleges that are providing dB.ed distance education in bangalore
16th August 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com this year2014.can i get admission for b.ed in regular college.which is the best college to do b.ed in bangalore and thrissur
9th October 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

How is selections done in exams,whether on 12th or Graduation percentage?
8th January 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What possibility percentage do i carry in graduation course so that i can get a easy chance to only Govt.B.Ed college ???
I am achinta biswas
Education(hons)
17th June 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in B.Ed after doing B.Com Hon.s . Or is it better to do BA for taking admission in B.Ed
9th September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

After completing b.ed in which course we can take admission for further carrear
10th September 2015, 01:27 AM
JSD.

Bachelor in education that is B.Ed course is done after successfully completion of the bachelor Degree. There is not any restrictions to choose any particular bachelor degree to be eligible for the B.Ed course.One is totally free to choose any of the bachelor degree course available to them or on the basis of their interest.

Every states conduct the entrance exam or they Directly cdo the counseling on the basis of marks obtained in the bachelor degree course.
8th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I'm B.com graduated interested in B.ed course. How to apply for CET exams is it directly from da university and in which month do I get this forms .
18th October 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 48% so it is possible to get admission in B.ED and I have a experience of 2 years of teaching?
3rd June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What can I do as I have not submitted online form and the last date for it was 9th of may . so what can I do now??
1st July 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i take B. Ed in kerala after passing b. Com?
2nd July 2021, 06:55 PM
Afreen0786

You can take admission in B.ed after passing graduation in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

B.ed Course Duration- 2 years
B.ed is the Bachelor's degree undertaken to take up teaching as a profession in schools
25th April 2023, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission to Bed if I clear one subject of bcom in October month
25th April 2023, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Mi
25th April 2023, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I take admission for B.Ed after passing B.Com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?