20th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I able to give OAS exam after completing BBA?

i have completed bba.can i be able to give oas exam

28th June 2015, 02:50 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to give OAS exam after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed bba.can i be able to give oas exam
Yes you are eligible to sit for the OAS examination.

OAS exam details:-

Educational Qualification:-

To sit for this examination you need a graduation degree in any discipline of your choice. Since you already have a BBA degree therefore you are 100% eligible to sit for this examination.

Apart from this you should also be able to read, write and speak Odia. Therefore it helps if you had Middle School Examination with Odia as Language subject.

Age Criteria:-

The lower age limit for this examination is 21 years and the upper age limit is 32 years. There is five years age relaxation for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & educationally Backward Classes.

Selection Process:-
  1. Preliminary Examination
  2. Main Examination
  3. Personality Test
Preliminary Exam Pattern: This exam consists of two papers. Both the papers consists of mainly objective type questions with MCQ's. For paper I 150 marks have been allotted and for the paper two 300 marks have been allotted. For the second paper you will get an opportunity to select a subject from a list of optional subjects.

If you are able to pass this exam then you will be given the chance to sit for Mains and on passing that exam too, you will be called for the interview session. It is over here that your overall performance will be considered and the final decision of whether to select you or not will be taken. The preliminary exam marks wont be considered at this point of time.
28th June 2015, 04:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I able to give OAS exam after completing BBA?

OAS stands for Orissa Administrative Services. The entrance exam is conducted by the Orissa Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria:

You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible for the examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years for general category candidates. Upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and SC/ST respectively.

Yes, you can appear for the OAS exam after completing bachelor of business administration from a recognized university.

You can get more information at the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?