28th November 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Details about OAS exam? What is the procedure and question paper pattern? How can I prepare myself for this exam?

i want to know all the details about OAS exam means procedures,question patterns and how to apply?how can i prepare myself for oas exam?

30th November 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about OAS exam? What is the procedure and question paper pattern? How can I prepare myself for this exam?

How to apply for OAS exam
6th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about OAS exam? What is the procedure and question paper pattern? How can I prepare myself for this exam?

go treasury office and bring 2 challan forms. fill it up and go to SBI main Branch treasury to deposit , then ask for receipt. take that receipt and go to sub-collector office for OAS form. FIll it and deposit in Indian Post.
Quick friend, it is too late.

Best Of Luck

Tuku =
8th December 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

when the oas exam 2011&2012 will be held?
8th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Raespected sir,
i want last date for submit application f.... and which is place i find the oas application form
9th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN APPLY OAS EXAM AND SAY ME MINIMUM QULIFICATION AND LAST DATE OF APPLY
9th December 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the work of an ioas officers
28th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I want, previous year question paper of OAS
2nd January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the question pattern which are to be studied in this upcoming OAS exam??somebody plzzz help me...dikshyant
25th February 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the way to apply the oas exam form???
2nd March 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

details about OAS exam? what is the procedure and question paper pattern? how can i prepare myself for this exam?

i want to know when OAS exam will be started and last date of apply?
23rd March 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that in which manner i can collect my study materials and from where????
general tips for preparation the exam
7th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the oas exam procedure
14th May 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about minimum qalification of OAS & IAS exam?and how should i apply?
2nd August 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I GIVE ONLY ONE OPTIONAL SUBJECT IN FORM SO IT IS ACCEPTABLE OR NOT?
In 2012.when intimation letter will come?
how i prepare o.a.s. exam
24th August 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech fresher in IT.Which subjects should i choose for oas.
16th April 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to about the OAS exam,procedure
4th September 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

i am b.sc graduate having 49 % scoring my age is 28 yers . plz informed me regarding which entrance in will attempt also general catagory .
26th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is doing fashion designing. She is interested in apearing for OAS exam.can she is able to do it.
28th February 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Now I am 20years & I want to clear OAS in my first appreance on 22years. So, how I will prepare for it.
5th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me that what is the minimum percentage in B.A to appear the preliminary entras?
11th August 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc nursing student can I appear oas exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?