27th December 2010, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?

i was in punjab for 7 years...but after that i shifted to gujarat.
i wanted to know if i am eligible for 85% seats in PMET?
plz reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
  2. Eligibility for Punjab PMET if Schooling is from punjab but we live in outside punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for Punjab, PMET? I have done 12th from Masoori but having residential of Punjab
  4. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  5. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  6. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in HP and my birth place is Chandigarh
  7. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab? I am studying in Punjab
  8. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  9. Will I be eligible to give Punjab PMET for MBBS course? I have completed 12th from school of Chandigarh
  10. Total number of seats in Punjab government colleges for MBBS, BDS through PMET?
  11. Eligibility for Punjab PMET for student of J&K and father from army?
  12. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  13. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  14. How many seats are reserved for general class in MBBS course in Punjab PMET?
  15. Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Himachal Pradesh and resides in Punjab?
  16. Is PIMS Jalandhar under Punjab PMET?
  17. How to get domicile certificate for my son in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for PMET course if I am a bonafide of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K? What is the procedure to apply?
12th January 2011, 01:15 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?

No you are not eligible for the 85% seats in PMET as you have currently from Gujrat & before it you are from punjab so your previous state will not matter as the eligibility for 85% seats are-
1. A candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab with Punjab domicile
2. candidates that have passed their Bachelor Level degree from any recognized Indian University can apply for this exam, provided he or she is a resident of the state and that they also fall under the specific age limit.
12th January 2011, 04:34 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?

[U] need to have permanent residency of gujrat for that.... for which i think u should have stayed atleast 2 yrs in that state.
21st January 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i am living in punjab since 2007 and doing 10 2 from Chandigarh. Please confirm whether I am eligible for 85% sesats in PMET
24th April 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I have my schooling from chandigarh but have a punjab domicile?
25th April 2011, 09:44 PM
amahajan

Hello Dear
You can apply for PMET if you have domicile of Punjab.
15th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I belog to Himachal Pradesh. I born there and staying in Himachal Pradesh. Can I apply for PMET-2011 under 15% outside Punjab quota
10th June 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10 2 from punjab, i.e i have studied in punjab for 2yrs.So m i eligible for the 85% seats in punjab pmt ???? plz reply...........
13th June 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was in punjab for 7 years...but after that i shifted to gujarat.
i wanted to know if i am eligible for 85% seats in PMET?
plz reply soon...
no,you are not eligible. you must pass plus two class from punjab schools
14th June 2011, 01:39 PM
amit gaur2065

Hello,sorry you are not eligible for the 85% seats in PMET as you have currently from Gujrat & before it you are from punjab so your previous state will not matter as the eligibility for 85% seats are-
a. A candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
b.The candidates who have passed their Bachelor degree from any recognized Indian University can apply for this exam, provided he or she is a resident of the state and that they also fall under the specific age limit.
14th June 2011, 01:42 PM
amit gaur2065

Post Re: Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?

Hello,sorry you are not eligible for the 85% seats in PMET as you have currently from Gujrat & before it you are from punjab so your previous state will not matter as the eligibility for 85% seats are-
b.The candidates who have passed their Bachelor degree from any recognized Indian University can apply for this exam, provided he or she is a resident of the state and that they also fall under the specific age limit.
13th January 2012, 04:43 PM
edward1989

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?