1st August 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for admission in state college patiala after doing BSc IT from Sikampal Manipur University?

I have done Bsc IT from sikampal manipur university getting 72% marks Am illegible for adm at your college? What is the procedure and date?
ADMISSION IN B.Ed AT STATE COLLEGE PATIALA

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU
  2. What is the date of B.Ed forms sale of state college of Patiala? Can I get admission in state college of Patiala?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in state college Patiala? I have done BSE IT from SMU with 72%
  4. Date of start of admission of state college of education, Patiala for B.Ed course?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  6. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in B.Ed after doing BSE IT with 72% marks from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  10. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  11. Criteria for admission in B.Ed in state college patiala, Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  12. Eligibility for Manipur Public Service Commission? -- [New]
  13. Best college for B.Tech near Patiala?
  14. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  16. What is the criteria to get admission in state college of patiala?
  17. Admission date for B.Ed in State College Patiala?
  18. Procedure to get admission for doing B.Ed from state college, Patiala?
19th July 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in state college patiala after doing BSc IT from Sikampal Manipur University?

what eligibility is requried to take admission in b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?