3rd May 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU

What is the date of b.ed - 2012 forms of state college of patiala. I got 65% marks in b.sc non-medical from p.u . Can i get admission in state college of patiala?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of B.Ed forms sale of state college of Patiala? Can I get admission in state college of Patiala?
  2. Am i eligible for admission in state college patiala after doing BSc IT from Sikampal Manipur University?
  3. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  4. Date of start of admission of state college of education, Patiala for B.Ed course?
  5. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  6. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
  7. Procedure to get admission for doing B.Ed from state college, Patiala?
  8. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. Admission date for B.Ed in State College Patiala?
  10. Does Punjabi university Patiala offer BSc course in Non Medical?
  11. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online?
  12. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  13. Is there radiology course in Punjab University -- [New]
  14. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for BSc?
  16. How to get admission in B.Ed in state college Patiala? I have done BSE IT from SMU with 72%
  17. What's the criteria to get admission in B.Ed course in state college Patiala, Punjab?
  18. How to do mechanical engineering from Punjab University Patiala? Date of sale of forms? I am a diploma holder in computer engineering
28th June 2016, 01:02 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU

Important Tentative Dates for B.Ed in state college of Patiala:-

->>starting date of availability of application form:1st week of july

->>Last date for submission of application form: 3rd week of July

->>Date of entrance exam: 2nd week of August.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?