6th September 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Air Force, Navy with commerce(With maths)?

am i eligible for air force,navy with commerce +maths..please tell me if i am eligible

23rd September 2011, 04:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Force, Navy with commerce(With maths)?

The candidates in order to join the Indian Air force or Indian navy should have done their 12th class. The candidates who have done their commerce subjects along with math’s can join the above mentioned defense wings. The candidates can join the navy or air force through attending the SSC. The candidates should be between the ages of 18-27 years for attending the SSC. The candidates can join the logistics department in Navy or Air force after attending the SSC.
23rd September 2011, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The candidates in order to join the Indian Air force or Indian navy should have done their 12th class. The candidates who have done their commerce subjects along with math’s can join the above mentioned defense wings. The candidates can join the navy or air force through attending the SSC. The candidates should be between the ages of 18-27 years for attending the SSC. The candidates can join the logistics department in Navy or Air force after attending the SSC.
30th September 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I want become airforce officer in fly branch but did 12th commerce along with maths and it.It's a possibke
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?