22nd August 2013, 06:17 PM
sudarshan340

How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate

I'm a commerce graduate with physics and maths in 12th, can i join Indian navy or air force ? what are the posts for which i am eligible and how can i get in through ?

10th April 2014, 12:04 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudarshan340 View Post
I'm a commerce graduate with physics and maths in 12th, can i join Indian navy or air force ? what are the posts for which i am eligible and how can i get in through ?
Sorry to say that you'e not eligible for Indian Air force wing. Only science stream candidates are eligible to Join in Indian Air force and Navy wing. Since you're completed 12th standard in commerce stream. So, It's not possible for you to Join in Indian Indian Air force and Navy wing. But you can Join in Indian Army wing through NDA Entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC for every twice in a year. 12th standard in any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for this NDA Entrance examination. The applicant age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years and should be unmarried male candidate.
29th July 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate

I have completed mine BBA can i joint defence and what are the terms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?