24th March 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to join Army if I am female candidate and have done MCA(24 years old)?

i am 24 years old and pursuing MCA in gujarat.i am female and done my graduation in B.Sc
my question is that i am able agewise and how to get information about examination?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing B.Com with Maths and with an age of 19 years?
  2. How can I join Indian Army being a 12th female candidate? Qualification required to join?
  3. How to join Indian Army after scoring 61% cutoff? I am a female of 20 years age
  4. Is a girl eligible to join Indian Army after completion of graduation with PCM stream?
  5. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  6. How can a female join Army after 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. How can I join Indian Army if secured 60% in 2nd PUC being a female candidate?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for 11th Arts female candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to get the government job after completion several course and 40 years female candidate?
  10. Procedure to apply and qualification required to join Indian Army for 12th passed girl candidate?
  11. Can I join Indian Army being a B.A. graduate of 23 years old? Starting salary of Indian Army Clerk?
  12. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  13. Can I join Indian Army after passing 12th Arts with 50% marks
  14. What should I do to join the Indian Army while studying medicine 1st year?
  15. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if pursuing B.Com Pass? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  17. Girl studying B.Arch can serve Indian Army?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Army with mentioned subjects in 12th standard? Procedure to join?
29th May 2011, 06:20 PM
MonuRai

Default Re: Am i eligible to join Army if I am female candidate and have done MCA(24 years old)?

Dear,

Sorry to say , but the girls can not apply for the Indian Army as the eligibility criteria says that only unmarried male candidates are allowed for this exam.

The age limitation is also between 16.5 - 19.5 years.

The minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 pass candidates with physics , chemistry and maths with a minimum of 55-60 %.

Minimum height should be 157.5 cm with 5 cm chest expansion.

No color blindness with 6/6 eyesight.

For more details:-

http://www.upsc.gov.in/.

Thanks.
30th May 2011, 02:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to join Army if I am female candidate and have done MCA(24 years old)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 24 years old and pursuing MCA in gujarat.i am female and done my graduation in B.Sc
my question is that i am able agewise and how to get information about examination?
CRITERIA FOR ARMY:-

-Unmarried male
-Belong to age group of 19-23 years
-Should of Indian
-Should have completed his graduation from a recognized university (with Physics, Mathematics, at 10+2)
-Final year students can also apply

YOUR AGE IS NOW 24 SO YOU CANT APPLY FOR THIS POST
30th May 2011, 12:03 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sorry to say,females candidates are not Eligible to Apply for the Indian Army Exams.

Because Only unmarried male candidates are Eligible for the Exam.

The Age should between 16.5 - 19 Yrs.

And the candidate should have completed their Higher Secondary Level from a Recognized board.

Physical measurement should be give below.

30th May 2011, 01:04 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Hii,

Sorry to say but age is not for the army exam you are not egilible for that exam . now the max age criteria is 21 years you excced that limit ..

so sorry ..

ankur
30th May 2011, 03:57 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

sorry your age is so high. it's not possible to join in Indian army in this age. there are no post for your age.

but according to your educational qualification you are eligible. now also if you belongs to any reserved category then you may get chance to join in Indian army.

i will suggest you to visit the official website of Indian army http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to know details about your eligibility in various post. from the website you will get notification for different types of Indian army post.

all the best.
30th May 2011, 04:05 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
you had chance to appear in CDS (combined defence services), before a year, but now a time you can't apply for that age wise.
Only candidates, graduate from affiliated university with min. Aggregate 60%,or equivalent in any stream with the age limit 19-23yr. On 1st july of exam year, are eligible to appear in CDS.
For more information you can visit-www.indianarmy.gov.in
OK.
30th May 2011, 04:52 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
As a female i don't think you can join as a soldier. And your age is also more than the age limit announced by indian army which is 16.5 to 19. May be you can join as some officer post.
30th May 2011, 05:43 PM
nktrwt

Quote:
i think you can apply for indian army. you can apply for OTA through CDSE exam
Eligibility criteria- graduate from any recognize university
your age lie between 19- 25 and only unmarried girls can apply for this
30th May 2011, 05:47 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend, you are not eligibile for Army because only male candidates can apply
who have between 16.5 to 19 . so you can not apply for this.

But don't disppoint, there are many carrer option after completing mca.you can go with IT field, software enginner. its best for mca candidates.
30th May 2011, 05:53 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend, you are not eligibile for Army because only male candidates can apply
who have between 16.5 to 19 . so you can not apply for this.

But don't disppoint, there are many carrer option after completing mca.you can go with IT field, software enginner. its best for mca candidates.
30th May 2011, 09:43 PM
abhishek.v.mamadapur

I think there should be pratiality of boys and girl i think everyone is treated equal there are many post for ladies in army i doesnt know the age limitation i remember i have seen it may 30or u have an chance to give IPS or IAS exam there is pratiality like boy or girl & its age limit is upto 30 think of it.
all the best for your brite future.

with regaurd
30th May 2011, 09:53 PM
frooty.scooty

I feel very sorry to say that because you are not eligible to Army.

Actuvally female candidates are not eligible for this army.

Based on your educational qualification no.of jobs are there.

for full information please visit

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best
30th May 2011, 11:04 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
mam,

Age Limit Criteria for OTA requires a candidate to be between 19-25 years.

and female candidates can join OFFICERS TRAINING ACADEMY whose exam is conducted through cds.

female candidate must be unmarried.

good luck
30th September 2011, 05:06 PM
hrushi614

hi friends,

Your interest is good but womens are not eligible to army only unmarried males are eligible.

female candidates can join Officers Traning Academy. This exam is conducted through CDS. Female candidates must be unmarried
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?