24th December 2011, 10:46 PM
Angesh Tiwari

Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?

Sir,My Name is Angesh Tiwari.I got 45.33% in HSC From Science Stream WITH PYSICS,MATHS AND CHEMISTRY From Mumbai Universty. Now I am doing FY BSC IT From Mumbai University.Should I Eligible for Indian Navy and Air force.If i am Eligible then Which Post i will get and what is the format to fill the form and what is date of last submission.

25th December 2011, 09:08 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angesh Tiwari View Post
Sir,My Name is Angesh Tiwari.I got 45.33% in HSC From Science Stream WITH PYSICS,MATHS AND CHEMISTRY From Mumbai Universty. Now I am doing FY BSC IT From Mumbai University.Should I Eligible for Indian Navy and Air force.If i am Eligible then Which Post i will get and what is the format to fill the form and what is date of last submission.
Yes you are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force, Army and Navy after completing 10+2 in science stream. You can apply for the defence services through National Defence service examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination. You need the following eligibility criteria.

Education Qualification
For the National Defence service examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 if he is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible for this examination.

Age Limit
Candidates applying for the National defence academy examination should have age between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in
26th December 2011, 12:23 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?

Dear friend ,
Yes, my friend you can go for Indian Air force or Navy wing after completion of 12th in science field.

For that you need to qualify in NDA exam..
Which is conducted by UPSC twice in every year..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.candidate must have complete the 12th in science field..

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Candidate should be physically fit.

These are the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill.
For further information about NDA exam you can log into their official website..
www.upsc.gov.in
All the best...
25th April 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Indian Navy or Air Force after scoring 45.33% in 12th from Science Stream? What is the format of filling the form?

Tell me the height required for indian navy after completion of 2
19th May 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for Indian Air Force after scoring below 60% in 12th board from science?
15th June 2012, 10:43 AM
chillarboy
Member+

you are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force, Army and Navy after completing 10+2 in science stream. You can apply for the defence services through National Defence service examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination. You need the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility for NDA exam:-
1.candidate must have complete the 12th in science field..

2.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

3.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4.Candidate should be physically fit.

Education Qualification
For the National Defence service examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 if he is applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible for this examination.

Age Limit
Candidates applying for the National defence academy examination should have age between 16.5 to 19 years.
For more information on National defence academy examination you can visit at the below web site
www.upsc.gov.in
25th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

can i join NDA after 10th(SSC)
7th August 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

sir should i eligible for Indian navy or Indian army i had score 53% in 10 2 with science stream ?
31st August 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my name is sajin.P.R
i finished my 12th standard with 60% marks
how can i join in air force sir?
when is next NDA test? and where in that test......
20th October 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a officer in navy force of india what will i do and i am doing 11 in science field please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?