2nd February 2011, 10:04 PM
Shivangni Sarin

Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?

I am in Xth at the moment and i go to Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nashik. My mother was born in Pune and I am the daughter of a defence personnel. I'll be doing my 10+2 in Nashik, Maharashtra...I'll be going for the medical stream.....Am i eligible for all the 2300 seats for MHCET? Will my mother being born in Maharashtra be enough, or is the father's birthplace taken into consideration?
Please answer soon........thank you......i'm in a need of desperate help.

10th January 2012, 03:37 PM
vinayak majgaonkar

Default Re: Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?

you r interested in medical field.so should give at least MHTCET (pcb)entrance exam.
ELIGIBILITY:
1)should have passed 10+2course in science...

2)you should have birth in maharashtra or you should have domecile certificate....
DOMECILE you can get from tahsildar karyalaya ......if you have father's domecile you will easily get it.or you should have proof of living in maharashtra from 10 years....

3)you are from difence catagory ,you have great opportunity to get admission in medical field.....

Dont waste your time try to catch.....it
all the best.....
for further information you can visit www.dmer.org/........okwww.dmer.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?