21st April 2013, 05:57 PM
YOGEEH

How many seats are there in Biotechnology and Petrochemical engineering for B.E under MHCET?

how many seats are there in biotechnology and petrochemical engg for BE under mhcet and under payment seats? and what is the fees, what is the cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  3. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for all 2300 seats in MHCET? What is the eligibility for it?
  5. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  8. What is the minimum cutoff required in Petrochemical engineering?
  9. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  10. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  13. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  14. Which college is the best for petrochemical in Gujarat?
  15. Can I get admitted to 2nd year engineering in Maharashtra Institute of Technology for Petrochemical Branch after securing 60% in 1st year of engineering?
  16. Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?
  17. How much marks and cutoff is needed for petrochemical engineering?
  18. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?