11th February 2011, 07:02 PM
jmaitrei

Is CGPA also considered for M.Tech admission along with GATE score?

Please help me out...
I wanted to know if the CGPA of an student considered for admission in M.Tech. along with GATE score or only GATE score is considered?

11th February 2011, 08:04 PM
gurpreetrodger

Default Re: Is the CGPA of an student considered for admission in M.Tech. along with GATE score?

GATE scores r considered for admission in M.Tech. along with the cgpa should be above than minimum requirement so b careful for that also
11th February 2011, 10:30 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Is the CGPA of an student considered for admission in M.Tech. along with GATE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaitrei View Post
Please help me out...
I wanted to know if the CGPA of an student considered for admission in M.Tech. along with GATE score or only GATE score is considered?

GATE score is very very important for getting a good colleges. If you want to study in a good college, then definitely you need to score good GATE score. If you can get IIT or colleges through GATE exam ,then CGPA won't be considered. But, i should say, it depends on the institutions where you want to do M.Tech. Some of the institute may consider CGPA.
But remember, GATE score is a must and its very important.
12th February 2011, 06:39 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is CGPA also considered for M.Tech admission along with GATE score?

dear friend,

as far as i concerned , for gate addimision no such cutofff cgpa is required. But you should hv Good cgpa for your carrer.

good luck....
14th February 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission through gate score and having cgpa 6.34 in nit or any other good institute(jadavpur university)?sir please help me.
27th March 2011, 08:12 AM
Taurus007

hii

CGPA also considered for M.Tech admission along with GATE score
GATE score is very very important for getting a good colleges. If you want to study in a good college, then definitely you need to score good GATE score. If you can get IIT or colleges through GATE exam ,then CGPA won't be considered. But, it depends on the institutions where you want to do M.Tech. Some of the institute may consider CGPA.
But remember, GATE score is a must and its very important
GATE scores r considered for admission in M.Tech. along with the cgpa should be above than minimum requirement
But you should hv Good cgpa for your carrer.

good ;luck
21st April 2011, 04:46 PM
sharivikram

No no not at all. After clearing GATE you will have interview. During that time they may ask mark.
10th January 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i done my mtech wiyh out gate qualification but now i qualified that is any benifit for me with this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?