4th October 2011, 09:30 AM
shubham.gujrati

Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?

I am 12th standard & wish to appear for MHCET 2012.my birth place is malegoan (maharstra) & my father is from maharastra now for job he is in Dewas (m.p.)

my question is

Whether i am eligible to appear for MHCET 2012 & what advantage i will get as my birth is in maharastra as well as my father is from maharastra ?

pl reply

13th October 2015, 10:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?

MHCET is the Maharashtra Common Entrance test. This entrance test is conducted by the state government of Maharashtra for admission in undergraduate course in medical, engineering etc. Admission to state government medical colleges, engineering colleges is given on the basis of rank scored in this exam.

For engineering courses, a candidate must have done 10+2 with PCM subjects and for medical courses, subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. 10+2 appearing candidates can also apply.

Yes, you are eligible for the MH CET exam being a resident of Malegoan. There is no such big advantage, if you belong to reserved category then you will get reservation in seats which is applicable for all candidates of Maharashtra. So study well and score good marks for admission in top colleges of the state.
15th February 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I have lost opportunity to fill online form for CET. Is there any way to overcome from this situation?
but yes I have applied for JEE MAINS.
4th March 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

If I get passed in MH-CET exam so may I can take admission for BSc for appearing Entrance Exam i.e mpsc,upsc,etc ?
5th October 2020, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is this cet with pcm sub useful for mpsc and upsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?