22nd September 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AP cooperative bank PO while pursuing PG 2nd year

Dear sir,

I am pursuing PG second year so am I eligible for AP co-operative bank PO this year and in first year i have 70% marks

15th June 2015, 10:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AP cooperative bank PO while pursuing PG 2nd year

Yes you are eligible for AP cooperative bank PO examination or any other bank PO examinations being pursuing your post graduation course.

The general qualifications required for becoming a bank PO are as :-

* You must be an Indian resident.

* You must have done your graduation with any discipline from a recognized board. Also no bar based on the percentage of marks in the graduation for appearing in this examination.

* Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years. Also there is provision of age relaxation for other categories as per the government norms.

* Also you must have the knowledge of operating a computer as the whole banking work in based on computer now a days.

The examinations consists of two phases. First phase is the written examination after qualifying which one is eligible for phase second i.e; Personality assessment test.

If you are interested for the bank PO then you can also look for the SBI PO exams or IBPS examinations held for the recruitment of PO in around 30 nationalized banks of India.

For information regarding the important dates and question pattern of same examination log on to their respective official links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?