25th September 2012, 11:23 AM
Gayatri Dhote

Am I eligible to get scholarship pursuing 2nd year MBBS after scoring 69.16%

Am I eligible to get scolarship pursuing 2nd year mbbs & I got 69.16%in 1st year

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  2. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  3. Will there be any scope for getting scholarship while pursuing 2nd year of my MBBS?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 90% in 2nd PU board exam
  5. Scholarship for 2nd year mbbs?
  6. How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?
  7. On what basis is the scholarship given? I am studying MBBS 2nd year and want scholarship
  8. Am I eligible to get a scholarship during 2nd year of MBBS in Government College?
  9. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  11. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  12. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  13. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship after scoring 77% in 1st year M.Pharm? I am pursuing M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  14. Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 76% marks in M.Pharmacy
  15. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology? -- [New]
  17. Scholarship for 2nd year MBBS course for upcoming year?
  18. What might be the reason for not getting scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?