30th December 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Com?

what should i do after b.com
i am in big confusion of what to do.

30th December 2011, 08:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Com?

You can opt to study further after B.Com. You can do post graduation course M.Com in Accountancy and Business Statistics, Accounting and Auditing, Accounting and Taxation, Advanced Accountancy, Business Studies, Banking and Finance, etc. You can even opt to do PG Diploma courses like PGDAS, PGDFM, PGDBM, PGDPA, PDPFE, etc. If you have an interest in computer application you can do M.Com in Computer Science or MCA. You can also opt for doing MBA if you have interest in management. You can also look for jobs in private and public sector. It will be a good option for you to apply for exams conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, etc.
15th June 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Com?

I have completed my b.com degree in karanataka university.waiting for my sixth sem results whether i would join m.com or MBA?? Which is beneficiary plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?