28th December 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka

Dear sir,im a Sri Lankan nationality [sri lankan refugee] but staying here for past 4 year.i took my 10 th public exam chennai [matric].i got 89%.i wish to atten APIMT exam.am i eligeble to take part in this exam.please gudie me.thank you.my email adress is [email protected]

Related Questions:
26th August 2015, 05:19 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka

Hello

You will be eligible for AIPMT only if you have Indian or overseas Indian citizen ship.
AIPMT exam is only for students who have completed 12th with Biology, Physics and chemistry group for getting admission in MBBS and BDS courses.

After completing 10th you are not eligible.

Educational Qualification:
1. You must complete 12th with biology, physics and chemistry group.

Minimum marks requirement :
1. You must have minimum 50% marks and above in 11th and 12th combined.

Age limit :
1. You must complete 17 years of age before completing 1st year course.
2. You should not have more than 25 years age.

All the states government and private colleges in India accept AIPMT score card except Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir states.

You can apply for the exam being in 12th. Basically the exam is conducted in the month of april every year

wishing you all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?