24th December 2011, 11:27 PM
M.Manisha

Am I eligible to write the MBBS entrance exam after passing 12th with 83.33%?

I took m.p.c in my intermediate education and completed it in 2011 with 83.33 % , but am interested in doing m.b.b.s, so am i eligible to write an entrance test for any university if so name those universities

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance for NIOS students?
  2. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  3. Eligibility to write AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  4. Will I be eligible for MBBS entrance after passing CBSE?
  5. Is it possible to do MBBS after B.Sc MLT? Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exams being 23 years old?
  6. Am i eligible to write MBBS entrance exam after completing graduation? I am 23 years old
  7. What can I do after MBBS? Is MS, MD the only entrance to write?
  8. Am I eligible to write KCET PG entrance exam?
  9. Can I do MBBS after my O/| exam? Entrance exams and universities which are best for MBBS?
  10. Can I write AIIMS MBBS 2016 entrance exam being 20 years old? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible to write DNB exam after passing MBBS from Chennai?
  12. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  13. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  14. Is it possible to do MBBS after completing engineering? Am I eligible to sit for MBBS exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after passing 12th to become a MBBS doctor?
  16. Do we have to write any exam for doing MBBS in Foreign counties? Cheap country for doing MBBS?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam if completed 12th PCB as a Private candidate with 67.41% in 4th attempts?
25th December 2011, 08:38 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the MBBS entrance exam after passing 12th with 83.33%?

You have good percentage in 12th with math, physics, Chemistry.

but only those candidate are eligibile who passed 12th with physics,
Chemistry,Biology and English
with 50% marks in PCB for general candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

Candidate age should be 17 years at the time of admission in MBBS/BDS Course and is an Indian National. the upper age limit for 25 years.

so you are not eligible for MBBS.
25th December 2011, 09:36 AM
rit.dubey

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the MBBS entrance exam after passing 12th with 83.33%?

yes you are eligible for it..
25th December 2011, 09:59 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
various entrance exam are conducted for admitting the aspirant to the MBBS course in various colleges in India. For appearing in the exam the aspirant should have completed +2 with biology, physics and chemistry as subject.
The exam are AIPMT , AIIMS ETC. Both the exam are national level entrance exam for which you need preparation . Aipmt is conducted by the central board of secondary education though 15% seats in colleges in India are filled. For aiims exam you need to be unmarried aspirant, and you must have completed 17 webbs of age. The aspirant should not marry till they complete their training course .
In certain states in Tamil Nadu admission is based on the marks secured by the aspirant in the higher secondary exam. For calculating the cut off the subjects which are included are biology, physics and chemistry.
31st December 2011, 10:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Manisha View Post
I took m.p.c in my intermediate education and completed it in 2011 with 83.33 % , but am interested in doing m.b.b.s, so am i eligible to write an entrance test for any university if so name those universities
HI,
You have chose Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 12 class. If you want to do M.B.B.S you have to pass 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.B.S course.

You can do may other course after passing 12th with P.C.M like:-
B.Tech
Merchant Navy
N.D.A
L.L.B
B.SC Maths
etc

all the best!
5th January 2012, 11:15 PM
M.Manisha

sir but even various entrance exams conducted all over India also cant help me???
5th January 2012, 11:17 PM
M.Manisha

can u pz explain me, how can i proceed if so i am eligible
25th August 2012, 06:46 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Yes dear..
->you are eligible for MBBS Entrance exam after passing 12th with 83.33%.
->You have good %age in 12th with PCB.
->Candiadates age should be 17 years at the time of admission in MBBS/BDS course.
->candidate should be Indian.
->The upper age limit is 25 years .
so you are eligible for test.

All the best dear..
29th August 2012, 02:14 PM
shadab879

Yes. Of course you are eligible to write MBBS entrance exam. You have scored 83.33% and that is a good marks. The minimum marks in PCB required is 60% for writing the entrance exam and it varies with different entrance exam. The lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years. So you are definitely eligible for this exam. Just study hard and crack the entrance exam.
20th October 2012, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-No you will not be eligible for MBBS entrance exams for MBBS you should have physics , chemistry and biology in 10+2.

-One can apply for many MBBS entrance exams like AIIMS, AFMC, AI PMT and various state level entrance exams.

-If candidate gets good rank in these entrance exam you can get government colleges otherwise you will have no choice but to go for private colleges.

-Private colleges have very high fee structures so one should aim at getting government colleges.

-The entrance exam is mainly objective type paper having questions from physics , chemistry and biology. So one should revise what you have studied in your 10+2.

BEST OF LUCK.....
1st August 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

MY PASSING INTERMEDIATE M.P.C IN 95.5% IN 2013 PASSING BUT INTERSTED M.B.B.S SO AM ELIGIBLE TEST ON MBBS EXAM
1st May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

One sitting intermedia is eligible to mbbs entrance exam or donation seats plz inform me
22nd October 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate with mpc of 91% whether i m eligible for MMbs and what is the procedure
26th October 2019, 06:23 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The eligibility criteria for MBBS is :
1) Candidate must pass 12 standard with at least 50% i. Physics , chemistry and biology
2) Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
3) Candidate must sit for a national level entrance exam NEET
According to the criteria you are not eligible for the course as you do not have. Biology as your main subject
You will not be able to take MBBS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?