8th March 2023, 06:49 PM
Shreedevinaik

Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET Exam to qualify for Post of Asst Professor?

I have completed graduation in Science stream. Further I pursued Masters in English subject(56%). Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET Exam to qualify for Post of Asst Professor?

12th March 2023, 05:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET Exam to qualify for Post of Asst Professor?

To be eligible for appearing in the UGC NET in a particular paper, candidate is required to have completed his/her Master's degree in that particular subject.

So, having completed your Masters degree in English with 56% marks, you are eligible to appear in UGC NET with English as your optional subject to become an Assistant professor later on.

For complete details regarding UGC NET, you can refer to the link https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
14th March 2023, 10:38 AM
wilbert23

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET Exam to qualify for Post of Asst Professor?

Hi friends. How are you all. I hope you all will be fine . I like these comments so much. I am fond of reading all these.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?