3rd November 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

In which Departments UGC NET qualifiers in management are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor?

In which departments ugc-net qualifiers in management are eligible for the post of asst. Professor?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  2. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  3. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  5. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  6. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  7. From where I can download Admit Card of given UGC-CBSE-NET?
  8. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  9. How much stipend I will get to study PhD if qualified in UGC-NET for Assistant Professor post?
  10. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
  11. What qualification is required to get a government job after completion of M.Phil and Ph.D?
  12. Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?
  13. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  14. Best career option after completing Ph.D in Maths? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  16. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%
  17. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  18. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
23rd January 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Departments UGC NET qualifiers in management are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor?

for becoming a professor after completing my MBA in HR, is it necessary to appear for NET exam?
23rd March 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which Departments UGC NET qualifiers in management are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor?

Can MBA holder with NET in Commerce or management eligible for assistant professor in the field of commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?