10th October 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Chemistry if I qualify in the NET exam?

Hello Sir, I have passed M.Sc Organic Chemistry and I am willing to give NET exam for Forensic Science subject. I want to know will I be eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Chemistry if I qualify in the NET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th November 2016, 07:50 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Chemistry if I qualify in the NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have passed M.Sc Organic Chemistry and I am willing to give NET exam for Forensic Science subject. I want to know will I be eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Chemistry if I qualify in the NET exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you are eligible for the Assistant professor in Chemistry after qualify the NET exam. There are following eligibility for Assistant professor exam.

^ You should have a Post graduation degree from recognized university.

OR

^ You should have a Degree from recognized university.

You mentioned that you have a Master degree in organic chemistry, then you are eligible for the NET test. You can get the job of Assistant professor after qualify the NET exam. You can also join many colleges and many institutions.
The notifications released every year on the employment news paper. You can check it.
15th December 2017, 04:03 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in Chemistry if I qualify in the NET exam?

Yes, you are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor because you are Masters in organic chemistry. That's why you are eligible for assistant professor post in any institution of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?