15th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any post in Air Force after passing 12th with 56%?

Good morning Sir,

sir, i m 10+2 passed with 56% and doing Bsc 1st year. am i eligible to apply any of the posts in airforce posts???

if i m eligible any of that, i request u to inform me about that so that i can apply for that post as soon as i can possible!!!
thanking you.

24th August 2012, 08:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any post in Air Force after passing 12th with 56%?

Yes, you are eligible to apply. Candidates having completed XII class examination in science stream can apply for job positions in Air Force. This is provided you are not over 19 years old. Selection will be done on the basis of NDA exam, physical test, and interview. After graduation you can have much higher job positions in air Force. Application details can be collected from the official portal of UPSC.

14th June 2013, 07:57 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any post in Air Force after passing 12th with 56%?

Yes.
You are eligible for applying any exam in Air force.
You can apply for the NDA exam after 10+2 in PCM.
Age limit is 16.5 -19 years.
You can also apply for Air Force as soldier.form for this are available twice in a year.
You can also join Indian Air Force after graduation for the higher posts.
GOOD LUCK

16th June 2013, 12:43 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good morning Sir,

sir, i m 10+2 passed with 56% and doing Bsc 1st year. am i eligible to apply any of the posts in airforce posts???

if i m eligible any of that, i request u to inform me about that so that i can apply for that post as soon as i can possible!!!
thanking you.
Hey friend,

Yeah you are eligible for joining in Indian Air Force which is a Defence force of India as you satisfy the needed education qualification for applying for the entrance exam.

The exam which you could apply is the NDA Exam and this exam stands for National Defence Academy and this exam is being conducted every year and is held every year by UPSC.

Along with the education qualification the other criteira which you need to satisfy are:

>> You need to be a Citizen of India

>> The Martial Status for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

>> The age limit needed for the exam is 16 1/2-19 years of age

>> COmpleted +2 with having Physics and Mathematics as subjects as per the education qualification

>> Candidate should be Physically fit.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NDA Exam and for more info about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?