21st February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?

What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time? Is it really good to do Ph.D part time? Will that be helpful for my future career or not? I need to know this before I commit to do the Ph.D part time if it's really not that good then there is no point doing it. Kindly someone reply for my query soon to take the correct step forward.

31st August 2016, 06:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time? Is it really good to do Ph.D part time? Will that be helpful for my future career or not? I need to know this before I commit to do the Ph.D part time if it's really not that good then there is no point doing it. Kindly someone reply for my query soon to take the correct step forward.

The candidates who have completed a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD part time mode. The applicant should score at least 55% marks in the post graduation. The eligible candidates should apply to the PhD program through online or offline.

The applicant should appear for a PhD entrance test and interview for the selection to study through part time. The applicant should be working in an organization which encourages research. The applicant should furnish consent & No objection certificate from the organization. The PhD program in part time is available in many universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?