7th December 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 after completion of diploma in Fashion Design?

Am I qualified to apply for a B. Ed after diploma in Fashion Design from NIFT 10+2+3 (NIFT 3 yrs fashion design diploma)? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

9th December 2017, 04:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 after completion of diploma in Fashion Design?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after diploma in Fashion Designing course.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to get admission in B.Ed course in a recognised university.
9th December 2017, 04:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 after completion of diploma in Fashion Design?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for course:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. Minimum percentage of marks required for exam is 50% in bachelor's degree.

Diploma candidates can not apply for B.Ed entrance exam.
9th December 2017, 05:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed in 2018 after completion of your Diploma in Fashion Design course. To be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, being a Diploma holder in Fashion Design, you are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
9th December 2017, 07:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completing Diploma course in Fashion Design. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. To get admission for pursuing B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts or Commerce or Science stream from a Government recognised university. You should have to secure at least 50% aggregate marks in your graduation course to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course. So, after completion of your Diploma course, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course.
9th December 2017, 07:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course for which the minimum educational required is a graduation in any stream with 50% marks ( marks relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates ) from a recognized university.

So it is evident from above mentioned educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed that you are not eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completion of your diploma in fashion design course of three years after your Class 12th as your diploma course is not equivalent to graduation degree.

So in order to pursue B.Ed degree course you are required to first complete your graduation degree course from a recognized university.
5th May 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bed after completing bftech from nift
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?