26th February 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course?

Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course? or do I need to complete some more courses? What are the minimum criteria required? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU?
  2. Can I apply for government clerk jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board in 2018?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  5. What are the government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc Geography?
  6. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  7. Which career is good for girls in India after B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MA in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Government and Private jobs through BCom(H) course of Open University?
  10. Eligibility to apply for jobs in Government and Banking Sectors for BCom student of an Open University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of open degree without intermediate?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  15. What I should do after passing 12th to enter in banking sector?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
2nd March 2018, 12:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course?

Yes, you are eligible to get jobs in government sectors after completion of graduation with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized university and should be minimum 21 years old. However, opting for higher courses depends upon your interest and will be beneficial for you a lot. But being a graduate, you are eligible for government jobs. You can get jobs in government banks and offices for different positions. You can apply for jobs in railways, IFS, SSC etc. You can also apply for IAS, IPS, CID, CBI through Civil Services examination. Last but not the least, you can also get jobs in Defense sectors for their accounts department.
2nd March 2018, 03:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of B.Com course? or do I need to complete some more courses? What are the minimum criteria required? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of BCom course. You can apply for various posts in state government departments through state staff selection commission. You have to clear a written test and document verification for the selection. You can also apply for various jobs in central government through Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Many nationalized banks recruit graduates for the post of clerks and probationary officer (PO) through IBPS. You can also apply for jobs in various posts India Railways. For all the above mentioned posts, you have to clear a written test and interview.
2nd March 2018, 07:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job in 2018 after completion of B.Com Degree. You can apply for in these jobs like:-

BSNL

MTN

SAIL

NTPC

CA

RAILWAYS

Government banks through IBPS and also for other jobs conducted by the UPSC exam like:-

IAS
IPS
IAS
CDS
IFS.
2nd March 2018, 07:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government job after completion of BCom Degree

After completion of B.Com degree you can apply in these jobs like:-

IAS
IPS
IFS
BSNL
MTN
NTPC.
Railways
ISS
2nd March 2018, 07:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Government Job Opportunities after successful completion of B.Com course;

Yes, there are several government job opportunities available for B.Com background candidates. You may apply for some of the recruitment's like,
* State Public Service commission
* Union Public Service Commission
- Indian Administrative Services
- Indian Police Services
- Indian Revenue Services
* Banking Sector (IBPS, SBI Clerical Cadre and Probationary Officer)
* Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Combined Graduate Level Exam
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
- Multi Tasking Staff recruitment ..etc.,
* IFS recruitment
* Indian Postal recruitment
* Railway Recruitment Board ..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" from a recognized university in any discipline. As you have done B.Com, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply and no other qualification is needed as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
2nd March 2018, 08:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs after BCom and for that you have to qualify these exams:

Bank P.O.

IBPS Clerical

Civil Services exam

RTO

Railway Exam

SSC CHSL

SSC CGL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?