18th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in fashion designing course, if I fail in class 12th?

I have already passed 10th with 67% but is not sure if I will pass my 12th or not. So will I be eligible to opt for fashion designing course as I don’t want to appear 12th exam again?

19th July 2017, 11:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in fashion designing course, if I fail in class 12th?

Yes, on the basis your 10th standard qualification you can apply for various Diploma in Fashion Design Course.
A candidate who have passed 10th standard with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board, is eligible to apply for any diploma and certificate course in Fashion Designing.
19th July 2017, 03:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in fashion designing course, if I fail in class 12th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot can get admission in the bachelors degree of Fashion Designing course after failing in class 12th.
You must have to complete your class 12th board examination at least to be eligible for it.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for NIFT which is one of the best Institute for Fashion Designing, just have a look over it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline form a recognized Board are eligible to apply for the Bachelors degree of Fashion Designing course.
19th July 2017, 08:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the minimum eligibility criteria, a candidate must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in order to join fashion designing degree course or diploma course.
So you have to pass in 12th standard in order to seek admission in fashion designing degree course.
19th July 2017, 08:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have already passed 10th with 67% but is not sure if I will pass my 12th or not. So will I be eligible to opt for fashion designing course as I don’t want to appear 12th exam again?
No, you are not eligible for fashion designing course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard course from a recognized board are eligible for fashion designing course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
19th July 2017, 08:56 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to my knowledge you must have to pass Intermediate to apply for Fashion Designing. After passing 12th you need to clear NIFT entrance examination. After clearing it only you will be eligible to get admission. That is why you must have to pass 12th examination any how because without passing it there is no any possibility to get admission.
19th July 2017, 09:04 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

The minimum education qualification required for undergraduate course in fashion designing is 10+2 with 50% marks. Most of the institutes take admission on merit basis. So in order to be a fashion designer one need to clear 10+2.
19th July 2017, 09:38 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in Fashion Designing course after only completion of your 10th grade. The minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the above mentioned course is that the candidate should have completed their 12th grade from a recognized board.

So, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard examination and then opt for the above mentioned course.
19th July 2017, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in any bachelor degree in fashion designing, you have to pass class 12th. There is no chance of admission without class 12th qualification.

If you are failed in class 12th, then you can opt for diploma in fashion desgining based on your class 10th qualification.
29th June 2022, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Can we do fashion design if we fail in class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?