18th January 2012, 11:53 PM
userrajeev

Is Chartered Accountant course a graduation course? Is it approved by UGC and AICTE?

Dear Sir / Madam

Does Charted Account / CS Is a graduation Course like Bcom,BBM,MBA If yes does it has been approved by UGC and Aict.

Thanks
rajeev

21st January 2012, 04:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Chartered Accountant course a graduation course? Is it approved by UGC and AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by userrajeev View Post
Dear Sir / Madam

Does Charted Account / CS Is a graduation Course like Bcom,BBM,MBA If yes does it has been approved by UGC and Aict.

Thanks
rajeev
Chartered Accountancy is a professional course whereas, B.Com, MBA are Academic Courses. the Chartered Accountancy course is recognized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is the only regulating body which is responsible for maintaining the standards of the course as well as the profession. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is also responsible for setting the accounting standards to be followed in India.
Similarly, Company Secretary is also a professional course offered by Institute of Company Secretaries of India and just like the ICAI, it is also responsible for maintaining the standard of the course as well as the profession.

So, both these professional courses do not need any recognition as they too are regulating bodies like the UGC and AICTE.
24th November 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Chartered Accountant course a graduation course? Is it approved by UGC and AICTE?

Dear Sir / Madam

I wanted to know that can i do M.B.A. after completing C.A. through C.P.T because C.A. is a professional course and i have heard that M.B.A requires graduation degree.......

Thanks
Rishabh Aggarwal
22nd February 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that i complete my graduation B.com from UGC... Now can i directly started ipcc or me also have to give cpt ??
16th April 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

i am pursuing my articleship.my future plan is to complete my mba in a b school.i dont have any graduate degree like BCOM,BSC etc.am i eligigible for GMAT or CAT.

Thankyou,
santosh manvith
19th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

gud eve sir ..sir now i completed my 2,with commerce group..next i would like 2 go 4 chartered account..sir my doubt is that after this CA course can i go 4 IAS
6th October 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

after completion of CA Course any university is provide graduate degree if yes please provide names
12th June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am 12th passed from commerce background with mathematics and i am thinking to complete ca
and after ca to give upsc exam
then my question is i am eligible to give upsc exam as it requries graduation so will ca degree can be taken as graduation degree
please help me
19th May 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is CMA(US) offered by Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) an approved course under Ugc or Aicte?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?