16th August 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET Geography after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?

Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET Geography after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany? Also, am going to complete M.Sc soon. So, can you please provide me the right information on the same? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

20th August 2017, 09:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET Geography after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?

No, you are not eligible to appear for CSIR NET examination. The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is master degree from a recognised university.

So, you will be eligible to appear in examination in final year of master degree. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 55%.

You will be eligible to apply CSIR NET in geography if you have Geography as paper in your master degree.
22nd August 2017, 08:10 PM
manjira...

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET Geography after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET Geography after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany? Also, am going to complete M.Sc soon. So, can you please provide me the right information on the same? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!
No you are not eligible to apply for CSIR NET examination in Geography subject. The minimum qualification required to apply for NET exam is post graduation degree with a minimum of 55% marks. To apply for NET Geography you should have a M.A in Geography degree.

NET is National Eligibility Test. The eligibility criteria to apply for NET Geography are

The candidates should have a post graduation degree in Geography from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the entrance exam.
The general candidate need to score a minimum of 55% marks in post graduation level. For reserved category candidates minimum marks is 50%.

There is no age limitation for lectureship.
For JRF the maximum age is 28years.
23rd July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done MPhil in Geography, now cleared UGC NTA, in june 2019, can I apply for CSIR UGC Exam
27th August 2019, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET Geography in MA(Geography) in appearing ?
18th September 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing M.Sc. geography.Am i eligible for CSIR NET geography?after completing my pg??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?