17th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CSIR-NET being a M.A.(Geography) postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in Geography. How I can apply for CSIR-NET? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CSIR-NET being a M.A.(Geography) postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to apply for CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for M.Sc(Chemistry) postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET(Earth Sciences) for Geology postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  6. Eligibility and requirements to apply in CSIR-NET(Chemical Sciences) for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  7. How to get scholarship for PhD Studies in India?
  8. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Home Science) postgraduate?
  10. How can I prepare to crack CSIR-NET(Chemical Science) being a Pharmacy Postgraduate?
  11. Can I appear in CSIR-NET for Chemical Sciences being a Biochemistry postgraduate?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  13. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET entrance exam for lectureship? Where would I get registration form in Goa for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Molecular & Human Genetics) postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for correspondence M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  17. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  18. In which NET exam can I apply after MCA?
1st February 2016, 10:57 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for CSIR-NET being a M.A.(Geography) postgraduate?

You have completed your post graduation in Geography and want to apply for CSIR-NET exam. CSIR conducts NET exam twice in a year for determining the eligibility for the lectureship and for JRF.

>>The notification for CSIR NET will publish in the month of May this year. You can apply online at their official website with the subject Geography. The exam is conducted in the month of June.

>>In my opinion, you have to start your preparation after downloading the syllabus from the website.

Link to download the syllabus:http://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?