22nd June 2017, 09:43 PM
raj92bir

Am I eligible to do M.Sc regular in botany after completion of B.Sc general course?

I am B.Sc general student with Botany, Zoology & Chemistry. Can I do M.Sc(regular) in Botany? If yes, please tell me the name of university or college list in India? What is the criteria followed for this? Can you please give me the details?

30th June 2017, 07:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc regular in botany after completion of B.Sc general course?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Botany course:

1. You must have done bachelor of science in botany or biological science from a recognized university. B.Sc general course candidates can also apply for M.Sc in Botany course.

2. You should have at least 60% marks in graduation to apply for top colleges like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?