29th December 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?

I am pursuing my final year B.Pharmacy is am eligible to apply for drug inspector exam and is it necessary that our college need PCI afiliation

8th March 2012, 03:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?

You are eligible to apply for the Drug Inspector exam with the above mentioned qualifications. The basic qualification required for attending the All India Drug Inspector exam is a graduation in Pharmacy or pharmaceutical science. You should get specialized in the area of clinical pharmacology or microbiology. You should be between the age limit of 21 – 30 years. It is important to secure the graduation from a PCI recognized institute or university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?