1st January 2012, 06:53 PM
Prabhjot.K

Can a candidate pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course apply for Drug Inspector Exam?

can a B.Pharmacy final year student apply for drug inspector exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?
  3. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  4. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  5. Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  7. Information regarding the post for drug inspector?
  8. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  11. Can I be eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after doing B.Pharmacy?
  12. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy
  14. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector? Whether B.Pharma students are eligible or not?
  17. How can I give the exam of drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy
  18. How can I give the exam of drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy
21st February 2012, 10:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course apply for Drug Inspector Exam?

Yes, B.Pharm degree is the main qualification required for applying for the Drug Inspector exam. Since you are in the final year of the B Pharm course you can also apply provided your final year result come out before the interview if you get selected in the written test. But, you should have a B.Pharm degree along with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology. You should be between 21 – 32 years. The candidates can apply online for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?