4th February 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?

Sir,
iam studying final year b.pharmacy.can i apply for drug inspector post.plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course apply for Drug Inspector Exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Drug Inspector Exam after pursuing final year B.Pharmacy? Is it necessary that the college should have PCI affiliation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  4. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy?
  6. Completed B.Pharm and pursuing M.Pharm : Date of Drug Inspector exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy? Previous years question papers?
  8. When to get application forms for the position of Drug Inspector in Karnataka?
  9. Information regarding the post for drug inspector?
  10. Procedure to apply for government jobs after B.pharmacy with 68%? Are B.Pharmacy students eligible for Drug inspector post? -- [New]
  11. How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position?
  12. Eligibility criteria to become Drug Inspector being a candidate of pursuing semester of B-Pharmacy?
  13. Information about drug inspector? I have completed D-Pharmacy and B-Pharmacy
  14. How to apply for the position of Drug Inspector?
  15. Can I be eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after doing B.Pharmacy?
  16. How to apply for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply in UPSC Drug Inspector recruitment being a B.Pharmacy graduate with 1 year of Quality Control experience? When the notification will be released?
  18. How can I become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharmacy
4th February 2012, 06:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the position of Drug Inspector pursuing final year of B-Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
iam studying final year b.pharmacy.can i apply for drug inspector post.plz reply

Yes , B.Pharmacy Student are applicable for Drug Inspector Exam.But you are now in final so you are not applicable for drug inspector exam.

After comletion of your degree you are applicable for Drug Inspector Exam.

Drug Inspector exams are conducted by mostly by all state government for their states.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

You must have completed degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.

Also you have 3 years' experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological .

Your age must be above 18 years.Your maximum age must be below 32 years.

I have attached the syllabus for DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.Please check it out.

For more details CLICK HERE
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM.pdf(16.7 KB, 111 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?