22nd August 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IIT JAM after completion of B.Sc Medical to do M.Sc Chemistry?

Am I eligible to apply for IIT JAM after completion of B.Sc Medical to do M.Sc Chemistry? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the exam? Can you please suggest me the with the complete details on the same? Thank you!

23rd August 2017, 09:43 PM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IIT JAM after completion of B.Sc Medical to do M.Sc Chemistry?

Yes, you can apply for IIT JAM after completion of B.Sc Medical To do M.Sc Chemistry. The minimum education qualification required is 55% marks in graduation.

IIT JAM is the admission test for Master of Science and other post-graduate science programs at the Indian Institutes of Technology, Indian Institute of Science and other colleges. Here, is the list of Universities-
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
IIT Bombay
IIT Delhi
IIT Bhubneshwar
IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Guwahati
IIT Hyderabad
IIT Indore
IIT Kanpur
IIT Roorkee
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Madras

23rd August 2017, 09:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IIT JAM after completion of B.Sc Medical to do M.Sc Chemistry?

The full form of JAM is Joint Admission Test for Master's degree. Those who want to pursue Master's degree from IIT can apply for this exam.

Eligibility criteria:

1. For admission in Master of Chemistry through JAM exam, you must have studied chemistry at bachelor's degree for three years and mathematics at 10+2 level.

If you have studied chemistry in Bachelor's degree in Science Medical and mathematics at 12th level, then you can apply for JAM for admission in M.Sc Chemistry.

2. The percentage of marks required is 55% in bachelor's degree. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, it is 50% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?